3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
soumds like an interesting story,would think corruption would be involved regarding Belle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Judging from the lyrics Belle belted out this update there is not much to corrupt anymore. :D

However, I wouldn't have minded indulging her a little when she was "in pain".
well she's corrupted enuf that let's mc to grope her but fucking him needs working and 3some with auntie needs ALOT work.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.35 + Multimod by KoGa3
Size 272 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: underoath27

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's silly but I completely lost it when she said "I love him mom, he fed me pomegranates"
and later mc yelled to brat about pomegranates.
In the myth pomegranates are associated with Kore-Persephone/Proserpina: Hades/Pluto gives her a pomegranate and Demeter/Ceres can't take her daughter back because she ate the fruit - Persephone accepted and ate it therefore she became his legitimate spouse.

Kore-Persephone, Hades, Demeter = greek name; Proserpina, Pluto, Ceres = latin name.

Moreover, Persephone has a double name: she is Kore (meaning: maiden) when she is with her mother on earth as the personification of vegetation and grain crops; she is Persephone when she is with her husband in the afterlife as the queen of the underworld.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

Bit of a problem

Hi

Working on the next update. But there's a bit of a problem. Not a game problem, a real life one. Some personal stuff may be coming up, and I might have to take a break from making the VN for a couple of weeks.

Don't know for sure yet. But if that happens, I'll pause the billing and just skip a month's release. I'll let you know when I know.

All else is good so far. Making progress.

Viit

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Latest report from the developer at Patreon:

Bit of a problem

Hi

Working on the next update. But there's a bit of a problem. Not a game problem, a real life one. Some personal stuff may be coming up, and I might have to take a break from making the VN for a couple of weeks.

Don't know for sure yet. But if that happens, I'll pause the billing and just skip a month's release. I'll let you know when I know.

All else is good so far. Making progress.

Viit
Walter,
I don't do discord, but please let Viit know that IMHO the VN comes far behind any real life issue and I wish him the best of luck. I suspect I'm not alone here in that opinion.

Reactions: wagnington

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not good news I'm afraid:

Have to take that break

Hi

Sorry to say this, but I have to take that 2 week break from working on the game. Like I said in my previous post, some personal stuff came up.

I'm pausing the billing for this month since there won't be an update. And I'll see you next month.

I'll also be away from my computer, so you won't be hearing from me at all for the next two weeks.

Thank you all for understanding.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did tennis master's mc sold his apartment to this game's mc?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He's B...A...A...C...K!!!

Progress report

Hi

I'm back and working on the next update. Thank you for your patience.

Things are progressing. Though I'm a bit late due to my absence.

I think I'll have to release the update for everyone on the 25'th this month. Not sure everything will be ready on the 20'th.

I'll know more in the following days. See how it goes. But as a precaution, I'm saying that this month's release will be on the 25'th.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest word from the developer on Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Getting there. Slowly but surely.

Like I said in my previous post, the release will have to be on the 25'th for everyone. Tried to make up for the time I took off, but just couldn't do it. So, the release will be on Saturday.

See you then.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes