3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
The latest word from the developer on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Getting there. Slowly but surely.

Like I said in my previous post, the release will have to be on the 25'th for everyone. Tried to make up for the time I took off, but just couldn't do it. So, the release will be on Saturday.

See you then.

Viit
hopefully updates will be steady now

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Mañana:

Sorry. One more day

Hey

Well, it's almost ready. But as you can see in the pic above, our boy had his chest caved in in some of the renders. Not sure exactly what happened, but the problem seems to be with only one batch of 5 renders.

We have to redo those 5. Everything else is ready. But it will take leaving the PC to render over night to redo these 5.

So, it will take one more day. The update will have to be tomorrow.

Sorry

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And... HERE IT IS!

The taming of the brat 0.40

Hi

Sorry again, for the delay. It's here, finally.

And we'll be returning to our regular schedule from now on.

Things are starting to get a bit heated with the girls. And we should see the first really (hot) ;) scenes, not next update. But the one after that.

Hope you enjoy it.

Links:

Android will take a few days more

Viit

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [v0.45] [Viitgames] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 596MB
Repack size: 241MB

PC = /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
If you are referring to the girl in the v0.40 update post, she's supposed to be a different mythical figure - Persephone, to be exact... which isn't too far off actually.
I've never played it so I was wondering lol. Come to think of it she look's very much like the very dangerous one in "Rebirth" can't think of her name at the moment.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,
I could not find it in reviews or here.

Is this all about this redehead or can we "romantically ignore" her and go for another girl?
I saw a Elena mentioned?!

If she is a brat, does this mean she and the story is annoying and MC starts to wash her head over time?

I don't like redheads, and this might be not for me if we are forced to love somebody...

Regards

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xabaras91

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

Is this all about this redehead or can we "romantically ignore" her and go for another girl?

I don't like redheads, and this might be not for me if we are forced to love somebody...

Regards
So far, there are 2 main LI, both of which are avoidable: Elena (redhead) and Belle (blond).

Reactions: Walter Victor
Dec 11, 2021
So far, there are 2 main LI, both of which are avoidable: Elena (redhead) and Belle (blond).
That was quick, thank you very much.. mh.. interesting..

If you can avoid both main LI, then I hope there might be also some "virgin" path where we can avoid any sexual content.. :D (I just try those for fun) to see what happens..

Regards

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

If you can avoid both main LI, then I hope there might be also some "virgin" path where we can avoid any sexual content.. :D (I just try those for fun) to see what happens..

Regards
I also try virgin paths on a lot of games (mostly female protag games), but, at least so far, there is nothing unique on that path as far as I remember.

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

If she is a brat, does this mean she and the story is annoying and MC starts to wash her head over time?

Regards
Elena is the redhead, Belle the brat.

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Regards
The two main LIs: Left one is Belle (the brat), right one Elena

So far in the game are mostly two types of choices: Belle or Elena / good or saucy points for a girl (so far the saucy points are better). So for a "virgin" route you have to take the "good girl" choices.

Dec 11, 2021
The two main LIs: Left one is Belle (the brat), right one Elena

So far in the game are mostly two types of choices: Belle or Elena / good or saucy points for a girl (so far the saucy points are better). So for a "virgin" route you have to take the "good girl" choices.
Thank you, I think I was confused because there are more screenshots showing Elena than the brat.

I will try it now and have a look. Thanks for your already updated mod, great work!

Regards

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes