4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Regarding the transformation tag, is that just the MC's futa or is that something that also involves the thickening (thinkeninger?) of the non-futa woman?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
cringe name had to press ignore rapidly
Do you also not watch films that you do not like the name of?
If the content doesn't flick your switch, then fine. But to dismiss something because of a title seems rather arbitrary?
What about books? Do you judge them by their cover?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
cringe name had to press ignore rapidly
Ha! I was excited by the name before I had any idea about what the content even was. The idea of women getting magically thicker is by itself an incredibly hot concept to me. There's another game I love, My New Neighbors, where that's part of it. I love it!

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really liked how this game started!! Hot MC, hot gfs, hot mom... but then.. it kinda lost me.. :confused:
No action with the mom. The new characters are uninteresting (for me). And... even if the mc is hot and kinky... its kinda boring... how do you say it.. she has no agency? (sorry the engrish).
Hope the best for the dev :)

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Do you also not watch films that you do not like the name of?
If the content doesn't flick your switch, then fine. But to dismiss something because of a title seems rather arbitrary?
What about books? Do you judge them by their cover?
Clearly someone has never heard of the saying, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Clearly someone has never heard of the saying, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.
lol yeah, I never understand why people post to say that they're not playing a game.
Just move on to one you do want to play & post there, instead? Surely that's more productive? lol
Anyway, this is 100% a case of book, judged totally by its cover.

Reactions: pron2021

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
lol yeah, I never understand why people post to say that they're not playing a game.
Just move on to one you do want to play & post there, instead? Surely that's more productive? lol
Anyway, this is 100% a case of book, judged totally by its cover.
CANCEL CULTURE BABY .. I cannot just walk away - I have to let every one else know I am walking away and why. *raises fist in air*

Lol :)

PS - not condoning - just explaining why.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
She is a beautiful woman who is suddenly and magically given a huge cock and balls by a god. Then she learns that the gods of her universe seem to all be futa.
I mean, is she equipped with both penis and vagina or just penis?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes