4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

behenkaloda

Sep 28, 2020
I just have to say, the meme references are the best part of the game. surprised pikachu face, and ninpou cum swallow jutsu lol

good job!

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
I mean, is she equipped with both penis and vagina or just penis?
the answer is obious otherwise known as FUCKING YES why do people not realize that no where in the current game does it say that she lost her pussy sorry if i just went on a slight rant or was rude in any way just trying to say she still has it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the last update was 2 months ago, I think it's a little bit early to start talking about the game being abandoned. When in doubt check the dev's patreon, if he is still posting there it's because it is not abandoned.

Last edited:

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
All the DL links seem to be dead, is there a new version coming soon?
Nopy works for me, dunno why some links are dead but I have the game on the description of my patreon page in case they all go down.
The next update will most likely be a separate download and is still a WIP.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
love the game so far! will keep monitoring for sure. love the continued/gradual growth, hoping everyone starts to end up like... super huge lol. would love for the mc to keep getting 'larger' as it goes on, especially if she keeps getting more muscle/taller and bigger balls? other futa(s) growing in other ways too, the women getting thiccer, etc. would love if they all kept growing but in different ways, like mc gets taller/stronger/more hung, the other futa stays short/gets shorter but gets wider/giant balls, one woman gets thiccer but really focuses on the tits, one the ass, etc, and i definitely have weirder taste than most but multicock/balls/tits is kinda hot too...

to be honest would be happy regardless of what happens as long as they keep growing lol

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
love the game so far! will keep monitoring for sure. love the continued/gradual growth, hoping everyone starts to end up like... super huge lol. would love for the mc to keep getting 'larger' as it goes on, especially if she keeps getting more muscle/taller and bigger balls? other futa(s) growing in other ways too, the women getting thiccer, etc. would love if they all kept growing but in different ways, like mc gets taller/stronger/more hung, the other futa stays short/gets shorter but gets wider/giant balls, one woman gets thiccer but really focuses on the tits, one the ass, etc, and i definitely have weirder taste than most but multicock/balls/tits is kinda hot too...

to be honest would be happy regardless of what happens as long as they keep growing lol
1618102907998.png

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
lol, beautiful response! i'm firmly in the 'bigger is better'/hyper is great camp, so if nothing else you'll still have my support

size comparison, thinking they've grown too big or they want to grow more, asset theft (though it wouldn't really fit here), soft bullying for being smaller... are all great too lmao but regardless love the game so far (think this was actually the first thread i 'watch'ed) so happy to see whatever route you end up taking

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes