4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
hey aikiriu when do you think your going to have the next update up?
So here's the thing, if anyone else asks refer to this post.
We're building a game from scratch right now. Two programmers are kindly helping me get this update out. Still got a lot of rendering to do on the graphics part. So.. I can't say precisely when, we're busy people that do this for fun :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
We're building a game from scratch right now. Two programmers are kindly helping me get this update out. Still got a lot of rendering to do on the graphics part. So.. I can't say precisely when, we're busy people that do this for fun :)
Sounds good to me, and thank you. You clearly seem to be invested in what you're doing plus you engage with the community. I think that's all anyone should ask for. Well, that and you're making an awesome game. With that being the case, I think people need to just chill and be patient, and it'll be ready when it is.

Reactions: aikiriu

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
The women get thicker...erm...curves, as well as the MC
doesn't the MC get a bit more muscle and abs while she's kidnapped or whatever?

no rush OP! the game is fantastic so far and definitely one of a kind :)

BunniesCanFly

Aug 10, 2018
What happened to your Patreon page Aikiriu? Went on there to check if there was any updates but your page is gone.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know if I am wrong or not. Haven't seen this game updated in quite a while now. Is this game abandoned or now patron only?
the developer themselves posted just 6 above you saying he's working on it and it's going slowly.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I actually found that surprisingly enjoyable. I'm not big into VNs generally, liking more sandboxy feel, but I liked the story. It was funny but actually sort of nice for a sex romp. And not so stupid I wanted to hit myself in the head with a brick.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
winzip doesnt seem to be able to fully unzip any of the download links. am i doing something wrong or does it not work either way?

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Amazingly sexy game so far & let me say thanks to the dev as I usually can't 'get into' anything with a female protag But you hooked me, so great job!!

Before this next part I want ppl to know I only criticize games & vn's I really like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the game overall minus the mc accepting her role as a bug, I literally can't wait to see her start getting some basic self respect. Amazing job so far, keep up the great work!!

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018

Shouldn't this thread be set as "on-hold"?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes