4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
5 months is getting close... :unsure:
Anyone know what the dev is talking about where he says "building a game from scratch"??
This game is the one we're interested in & it's already at v0.5. Well past "scratch".
Is this game being completely restarted?
Or, is he talking about v0.6?
Or, is he talking about a different game being "built from scratch"?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah this pretty sad the game looked good and there aren't that many games that focus on the futa fetish. I just checked the patreon and there is nothing there anymore. I guess I'll see you guys in other threads, no point in following this one if the dev isn't working on the game anymore.

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah this pretty sad the game looked good and there aren't that many games that focus on the futa fetish. I just checked the patreon and there is nothing there anymore. I guess I'll see you guys in other threads, no point in following this one if the dev isn't working on the game anymore.
they said there remakeing the game but it's good as dead see ya

• Sad
Reactions: Arch Dandy

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
This is actually well written and visually creative. The animation needs work, but it's certainly not an issue! The story is actually what kept me invested in this VN! There are plenty of sex scenes, some are skippable depending on your taste, but for a first chapter, this was solid!...hot and maybe just a little bit erect.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
This feels like the red room, a game with great potential getting abandoned, at least this one has some decent futa content in it.

Frustelid

Jul 23, 2020
If every download gave them one dollar it wouldn't be abandoned.
I'm sure that's true. And from an artist's perspective 6 months isn't that long to be actively working on a project this large, especially if it involves a lot of re-dos. And if the thread is all 'when is the next one' posts it's not that fun for a developer no matter what the rate of progress. Hopefully they are well.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
szerepelek
I reply to you here so everyone can see my response. I feel like this should be explained to everyone.

It was hard keeping up with IRL stuff while doing this. And the stopping point (when I abandoned it) was when I lost all the files for the models basically. I was so pissed that I just decided to disappear for a while.
In short yes I stopped production.

Anyone may take it over if they want though, you have my permission. Story wise of course, if you can recreate the likeness of the models, feel free to. They were all made after hours of fiddling with morphs even some made in blender.

Thanks everyone for the love you showed. And sorry for not being upfront before.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
szerepelek
I reply to you here so everyone can see my response. I feel like this should be explained to everyone.

It was hard keeping up with IRL stuff while doing this. And the stopping point (when I abandoned it) was when I lost all the files for the models basically. I was so pissed that I just decided to disappear for a while.

Anyone may take it over if they want though, you have my permission. Story wise of course, if you can recreate the likeness of the models, feel free to. They were all made after hours of fiddling with morphs even some made in blender.

Thanks everyone for the love you showed. And sorry for not being upfront before.
That's all cool, man. Best wishes with everything going on IRL. The world is a crazy place right now. I think that you have a real talent for this if you ever want to get back into it!

Reactions: Facilus

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
szerepelek

aw, sorry to hear that! terrible news, this was one of my all time favorite games, so thanks for the time you had put in!

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes