4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Feel free to point me at this gigantic list of futa games you've found.
Male protagonist: 3000+

Futa/Trans protagonist: 67
Good jokes. Obviously I mean amongst futa/trans games, here and on DLSite, most of them (lately) have been hermaphrodites (the "Japanese purist" definition, not the common, e-colloquial definition). But now this is irrelevant to the thread.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good jokes. Obviously I mean amongst futa/trans games, here and on DLSite, most of them (lately) have been hermaphrodites (the "Japanese purist" definition, not the common, e-colloquial definition). But now this is irrelevant to the thread.
Wait, what are the definitions of "Japanese purist" and "e-colloquial"? I have little experience in either, my experience based entirely on this forum and what is available at . Mainly curious for how much effort it might take to help aikiriu with the game in terms of clothing assets etc.

EDIT: So after experimenting for a while, it does appear that COTS G8F is the only texture set that works well with Full Monty BBQ, and Roasty. But I'll continue to experiment, until I find a work-around.

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
As usual, I'm going to be 100% supporting any new futa protagonist game. They're so few, and quality ones among those few are even rarer to come across. So please, keep working, as long as your creative juices are flowing. If you decide to continue working on this, and create a Patreon, I'd consider becoming a patron if I continue to like what I see. And I believe many other futa fans would as well.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
As usual, I'm going to be 100% supporting any new futa protagonist game. They're so few, and quality ones among those few are even rarer to come across. So please, keep working, as long as your creative juices are flowing. If you decide to continue working on this, and create a Patreon, I'd consider becoming a patron if I continue to like what I see. And I believe many other futa fans would as well.
As long as I can balance Uni and making the game you'll have new content ^_^

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
like it so far. the only thing that ruin a bit for me is drinking own cum. regardless of purpose lol. aside from that i'll keep an eye on this game.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Just tried it out. I like it and looking forward, for more. Keep it up. (y)
And Mommy is one hell of a woman. Can we play with her in the future too? :love::p

Reactions: fanboi
May 21, 2017
Tried the Demo and So far so good. But still waiting to see how the it'll be in the future. Will this be a VN or will it be a RPG or both like some games where we can select 'Story' mode and progress through the Main quest only or select 'Sandbox' and do Main quests and side quests for more interactions and scenes. But definitely gonna keep an eye out for this game.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Would be more interesting if the girl was the virus that made her a dickgirl instead of having "GODDESS of X" really dislike it since it's so common and boring.

vinniethehammer

Jan 9, 2020
They took it down and I didn't save it. :cry:
:cry: thats sad indeed. hopefully somebody here knows the video or at least the girl in it

i was only able to find gift on xhamster. and i cannot post links yet because im still new. but i can write out a string of numbers and letters that you can type into the search bar.
xhamster [DOT] com [FORWARD SLASH] photos [FORWARD SLASH] gallery [FORWARD SLASH] 6283233 [FORWARD SLASH] 108965214

;)(y)

Last edited:

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Very short, Renders look ok, Some different models at least. Couple of typos "Mom said i gotta go to the gocery store" "We've tried so may time to creat artificial semen but it wouldn't work" & probably need to make the text a couple of shades darker on the choice bars
Thanks for this, I guess I might be a little dislexic xD

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Short, but nice. What I don't like - gods theme. It's so conveniently when you don't need to think logical or to find original decisions - just use god's will.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Why do most games now have giant breasts, butt and penis?
There are some that the breasts are so big that they shouldn't even be able to stand up.
It loses a bit of a playing hard-on. Unless it's a fetish of the moment.
Look at the size of that ass is bigger than the model itself. :LOL:

I wish you good luck with your project, but I don't like exaggerations as much. (y)

Last edited:

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
There are some that the breasts are so big that they shouldn't even be able to stand up.

Reactions: sabadongelov

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020

I wish you good luck with your project, but I don't like exaggerations as much. (y)
Cause small/flaccid, penis', small breasts and asses are boring! They may look like they're 20in long but you need to scale them down to around 8-10in (for realistic value).

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes