4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I'll admit I'm not a fan of futa at all, but with these models I might be able to deal with it if it's just the protag that's futa. Can anyone confirm if that's the case or is there multiple futas?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aiki is the hottest one in the game it's a pity she wasn't the protagonist instead. That anon file host is a joke. I tried to download from it and it was so throttled down it would of taken 8 hours to download the file. I ended up canceling the download and picking the mega link instead.

Zyonz

Dec 23, 2018
This has great potential...Has a pretty interested story line starting from beginning...I give 100/10...Nice work and different characters and not reused (or same people we see in different VN's)..The momma though..:eek:

Reactions: aikiriu

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Dang that sucks for me. Oh well.
Word. I wish these futa games were clearer on what the content was. There are some people who only strictly like futa on female or futa on male. And some who want it to be all futas and get turned off by any non futa person. Just a little note by the author in the game description would be immensely helpful. Because it isn't as straightforward as other fetishes, it's pretty fractured.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of The Thickening 0.1

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Very amazing and friendly "visual novel"! No more eternal students over 18 who fuck all their female friends and teachers. Original script full of promise, with good graphics and good characters (very fat girls, huge futanari). I await the continuation with hope and impatience ...

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes