4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I really liked the initial release where the mc's...condition was a unique and shocking event. Now that it's commonplace and everywhere there's no intrigue. Made me lose interest real fast.
There are only 2 on Earth, the collection the MC meets aren't from the same place.

The part that took me out of it was her girlfriend turning up who's obviously been chosen by the other goddess.

So now the lovers aren't lovers anymore.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does this carry potential to be a good alternative and replacement for The Red Room?
Considering it's had as many updates in 2 months as TRR has in close to 2 years I would say it's a safe bet that The Thickening will soon have far more content. That being said, there's no need to choose since both games are still being worked on despite only one of the devs having a work ethic.

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Reaction to 0.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback. The typos unfortunately were a product of rushing to finish the version as I felt I was already late releasing it. I have no time lately so I wanted to get it out asap. I will check all the typos you pointed out and fix them. ^^

Skydden

Feb 22, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. The typos unfortunately were a product of rushing to finish the version as I felt I was already late releasing it. I have no time lately so I wanted to get it out asap. I will check all the typos you pointed out and fix them. ^^
More typos if you haven't seen them already. :p
In that order.
Other than that, keep it up man! This has a lot of potential.
Also, is it just me or does Lea look like Daenerys from Game of Thrones? :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes