4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
The start was good and the overall story concept seem´s nice, could be fun on long run.

My only hope is that "thicc" does not apply only for big boobs and ass but also for some woman´s body´s. Meaning a thicc chubby or fat girl is more and can even have small boobs as well. Saggy or floppy boobs preferred :D

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and fanboi

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Cabojorge

Mar 3, 2018
Are you kidding me, this is promising!

definitely will keep an eye out for this one, hope the devs keep going with it :)

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Seems like a nice start to me and the cliffhanger at the end of actual content was good, i think we will have some *ehm* hard dip in the plot when next release will drop. I'm looking forward to it.

Dec 23, 2017
nice plot, nice game, good renders and we can't never get enough futas, like the guy up there, i'm waiting with hope and impatience for the next update

pewpewpow221

Nov 21, 2019
Great beginning, has a lot of potential! Looking forward to see what'll come of it!
However, I've had issues trying to remove the game after playing it through. It simply won't let me delete the .exe file. Has this happened to anybody else? (I have tried turning it off and on again :p)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pewpewpow221

Open up the task manager and see if it's still running in the processes tab if it is kill it and you should be able to delete it. Other times I couldn't delete a folder for one reason or another but opening up the folder and manually deleting out everything and then going back out and deleting the folder usually worked for me.

pewpewpow221

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the advice! I somehow fixed it, but I'm suspecting it actually had nothing to do with the game, and instead was another issue entirely that just happened to show itself there!
Was trying to sort it out and wanted to update Malwarebytes, but then it wouldn't install the newer version. After some rebooting and blue screen of death I was finally able to reinstall a clean version of malwarebytes, and lo and behold I could delete the folder no problem.
So there was a system issue somewhere, blocking just about anything from really happening :(

ANYWAYS - I can't wait to see some updates for this game, super excited! :'D

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
this is amazing! love the concept and how the girls are all thicc, but to different degrees (love the asses!). also love the growth - futa, plus tits, ass, and abs? hoping as the story progresses she keeps 'improving' and so does the rest of the cast, lol

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
How much content does this game currently have?
I'm seeing the version is 0.1
so essentially a short demo then.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Game. I love Futanari Games. And Your Work Are Amazing.
Keep It Up With This Game. Update More.
Thanks.

Futa-Psycho

Apr 2, 2019
Best story ever, I love girl with cocks so much:love::love::love::love: and what makes this perfect that there is no Male on futa..... Keeping going can't wait to see maybe more growing on Kara huge cumflation and maybe cum drinking :love::love::love::love:

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes