4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Wicked-Nerd

Dec 31, 2020
tbh i don't read all posts, so im sry when another one mention this...PLEASE change the textcolor. the white is in some screens hard to read. The rest of the game is pretty fun and i can't await to get more content and see how the story develop!

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
tbh i don't read all posts, so im sry when another one mention this...PLEASE change the textcolor. the white is in some screens hard to read. The rest of the game is pretty fun and i can't await to get more content and see how the story develop!
I overcorrected a little on the text, you'll see. xD

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Thickening [v0.5] Aikiriu

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 65 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I remeber MC was a female befor sudly have a dick. Why the hell she don't he pussy too as well? This suppost to be with bot genilia or you make her only transgender who make operation to become a male?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The thing about long update windows is that even though the game might be good, you forget whatever happened in the last update ... If there was a gun to my head, I wouldn't be able to tell what happened last update.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The thing about long update windows is that even though the game might be good, you forget whatever happened in the last update ... If there was a gun to my head, I wouldn't be able to tell what happened last update.
With games that work that way, I'll sometimes create multiple saves, so that I'm not just starting again immediately where the last one left off, and can work as a refresher. Like watching the final episode of a season of a TV show again before starting the next one.

Phalictose

Sep 29, 2018
that suck, nothing happen when i run the .exe
I tried from different link to avoid corruption risk as much as possible

I could use some help, these futa are too fucking good to wait an other update

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is very good but these delays in the update demotivate the person, like 4 and a half months until launching this update and the bad and that they are very short. However, the game and show, are the only thing that discourages and takes time for updates and little content.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Nice to see mc not being such a wimp anymore at the end there was getting tired of a immortal demi-god getting bossed around by mortals. lol

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
it's just me or this was way to short?
I've been working on this only about a month and a half that's why.
Had issues with my old motherboard and cpu that's why it took so long to start working at all.
Hopefully in the future there wont be problems like this so I can get proper updates out.

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
Really enjoyed this but agree it's a bit short currently, looking forward to more though.

I'd say it also falls more into visual novel than game as not many choices and they don't seem to make much of an impact.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes