Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
are they lady magatsu scenes? if yes where can i view them cause in the recollection i couldn't find any

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
It's a little confusing but I thought one of them was a remake. Or was it just that it was similar enough to the previous game that it was assumed to be a remake? Though the creator must really love this world and characters to make 3 games with them remake or sequel.

DasBoot85

Mar 15, 2020
It's a little confusing but I thought one of them was a remake. Or was it just that it was similar enough to the previous game that it was assumed to be a remake? Though the creator must really love this world and characters to make 3 games with them remake or sequel.
This is the third part of the series. The first one is The Three Charms, 2nd is Three Charms R. Rly happy this got translated. Games have a good story, great music and im a sucker for these monste girl femdom games. I know the gameplay aint for everyone but i enjoy it.
So thank you very uch @conty40 for translating and White Bomber for uploading.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Is there any hope for a complete translation rather than a partial translation or is the translator done?

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
Dum brain here, The Tanuki riddle puzzle or something is hurting me. Any answers or tips?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to solve it:

The 4 signs at bottom are the number in itself(So going from right, aka the entrance its 1 2 3 4) Those tells you the value of the item in single digits.

Each tanuki is shapeshifted into for each item there(So there is one transformed as rock, torch, big rock and snake statue)

Each item has a sign on the left to tell you how many times you should MULTIPLY the number by.

Reactions: vano9599

Logan258

Apr 22, 2019
Guys, tell me how to solve the riddle - the wings of heaven and the power to command boulders, must be seen. Right side fork after 1 battle with the tanuki boss...
1654780164232.png

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
As a deaf person, the second part of the Vampire fight(where you gotta dodge traps based on sound) is not possible for me :(.

Anyone can help out by sharing pics and marking the trap locations?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes