Kyrari

May 24, 2019
woah another part to this series, love these series so much. can't wait to be finished

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the dark talisman ritual for that memory fragment where you need to "Conceal your allies"? I tried to pay attention to the hint given, and even went back to the memory fragment mentioned and compared the two side by side, but I just cant seem to get it
Here is the solution to the Conceal trial

Reactions: Zvectar

rikuoXB

Jul 25, 2020
So i beat the game(cept postgame like the New Years and Collab) but there are some scenes in the onsen that i cant seem to...get...anyone has a save for them?

Etheric

May 30, 2017
TCLS.PNG
Anyone knows how to pass this?
*Just found out... You have to buy the wings from the shop...

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
I have a question, does anyone know how to acquire the two-sex scene with the bride fox? And where you should go and what you should do when you've completed the main plot. Thank you very much…

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand what to do in the dark talisman challenge. If I press the button the game crash, if I step on the star rituals nothing happens.

zxcbnm45678

Jun 15, 2022
Sorry if this counts as spam, if only mods can see this you can check for yourself if my link has any viruses or miners.

zxcbnm45678

Jun 15, 2022
For non registered users, its workupload (dot) com (slash) file (slash) YEqxqfX4vd.
Just replace the audio folder for the one I posted.
Throwaway account, peace.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes