Sep 12, 2018
Strange there's no futa tag on this since it's kinda part of the main story.
Although I don't have a problem with it, it kinda felt like a weird non-canon fan addition to the game...
That part and the fox bride among other things.
After beating the game while I did like it one issue did stand out to me.
That issue is the concept of aging in this story, because correct me if I'm wrong but nothing was really said about Yokai aging or them getting weaker with age.
So the main antagonist's problem comes off as weird and could have probably been better explained as having part of her power stolen.
The next thing that I found strange was author putting a lot of emphasis on mc aging as a consequence to do sealing technique/implement.
They stated that three decades was like half of a humans life span when technically if 70 is the age we are all supposed to live up to, then half of that would be 35.
But on average the normal human lives way longer than this if not affected by any illnesses.
So in a game set in a fantasy world in the distant past you'd think people live to very long ages or have methods to stay alive longer(when it comes to sorcerers).
This thought was kinda confirmed when you find out the identity of the person who made the charm seal.
Well anyway these were just my random thoughts after beating this game :unsure:
I still enjoyed it a lot though can't wait for more pre-game content and to have it fully translated.
We are also supposed to get a fourth game which looks like it will be interesting as we might get a new mc xD

Reactions: Manfromnowhere064
Sep 12, 2018
So this is a look at their next game (at least their base concept)
It's very complicated so far from what I can understand :whistle::unsure:

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018
1656439994653.png
Hey how do I do the engraving for the unfinished tag? I get it has something to do with being restrained but I can't seem to figure out what I need to do after that

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
Is the translation still being worked on or is it going to be left partial? I'm just wondering if I should play now or wait till it's done.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is the translation still being worked on or is it going to be left partial? I'm just wondering if I should play now or wait till it's done.
Seconding this. I can suck it up and play a partial translation once I get through the first two games. But if it's still in progress I'll wait a while.

Sep 12, 2018
It's still being working on it just stopped because the dev was occasionally putting new content in the game.

Seconding this. I can suck it up and play a partial translation once I get through the first two games. But if it's still in progress I'll wait a while.
Well you should probably wait till it's done xD
Though idk how long that's going to take.

those mantis thighs (y)
He's working on that next he said so on twitter and on ci-en.

Jul 16, 2017
Translator here. Like the guy above me said, after the latest patch I put it on hiatus in case of any hotfixes the dev puts out, of which I think there was one but I haven't followed him too closely. The reason for doing that is I have to rebuild the translation after each patch and I don't fancy having to do that every time a minor hotfix comes out. That said, it's probably safe to do it now so I'll probably start the rebuild tomorrow. I have no idea how long the rebuild will take but once it's done I can finish off what's left which shouldn't take too long.

The partial covers the entire main story and a large chunk of postgame, so you'll get almost everything the game has to offer playing that. What's coming in the final translation will be the rest of postgame, and fixing missed lines, typos, etc. I'll post any updates on ULMF so keep an eye on that if you're interested. The only thing that's going to be left undone is the Paradox collab because I don't like that game and it's best left translated by someone who actually enjoys the Paradox version of MGQ.

Angel.cx

Mar 20, 2022
I'm stuck in the Valhalla area with the statues. I have no idea what to do, there doesn't seem to be a place I can advance to and I don't know how to finish the puzzle. From a previous comment in this thread there's supposed to be a clock you enter a code in, but although I do see a clock in the centre of the map it won't let me interact with it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Sep 12, 2018
How do I catch the "Mischievous tanuki" in the right room for the orb?
Just cut off it's way of escape and slowly corner it
I'm stuck in the Valhalla area with the statues. I have no idea what to do, there doesn't seem to be a place I can advance to and I don't know how to finish the puzzle. From a previous comment in this thread there's supposed to be a clock you enter a code in, but although I do see a clock in the centre of the map it won't let me interact with it. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Just follow what the game told you to do as for the answer for the clock (6 2 11)

Sep 12, 2018
Translator here. Like the guy above me said, after the latest patch I put it on hiatus in case of any hotfixes the dev puts out, of which I think there was one but I haven't followed him too closely. The reason for doing that is I have to rebuild the translation after each patch and I don't fancy having to do that every time a minor hotfix comes out. That said, it's probably safe to do it now so I'll probably start the rebuild tomorrow. I have no idea how long the rebuild will take but once it's done I can finish off what's left which shouldn't take too long.

The partial covers the entire main story and a large chunk of postgame, so you'll get almost everything the game has to offer playing that. What's coming in the final translation will be the rest of postgame, and fixing missed lines, typos, etc. I'll post any updates on ULMF so keep an eye on that if you're interested. The only thing that's going to be left undone is the Paradox collab because I don't like that game and it's best left translated by someone who actually enjoys the Paradox version of MGQ.
It's been so long (maybe 7 years) and after seeing the paradox version I kind of wish they didn't go into RPG maker for it and stayed in what they made the original game in. I guess they wanted to make it more interactable but they either took on more than they could chew or made the story too complex. Either way thanks for the hard work I should get back to the grind myself the rest of this new week xD

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
talk with the spirits around. they will give you clues to find an item you need

Reactions: Angel.cx
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes