Sep 12, 2018
I tried to, I pressed enter against it but the crackhead keeps on running away even when I pen it in the wooden fenced area.
I just trapped it in one area and slowly lock all the exits so it doesn't run away when it finally enters the wooden cage area I closed the first gate in a hurry so it wouldn't run out.
It's a lot of set up but it pays off in the end, I found the other side way more annoying :cry:

np305

Nov 5, 2019
EDIT: I find Solution Face all statue to memory fragment
I Need help for this riddle solution this tanuki riddle this after first battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the Clue given was
First Sign: Make Good of single statues
Second Sign: Move all statues... face them toward past
Three Sign : The unmoving statues should be obvious.

np305

Nov 5, 2019
I just recently Finish the game i have "the good end ?" ? is hell of fight and to be honest i do bit cheat and invest lot on vit and then wil herb i think you need 10-12 of them ?
Anyway this gonna be spoiler this for when you fight daiji on second final battle there will be quiz section and here hint/question
Q1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm almost at the end of Kraken's stage and haven't seen any form of feminization or sissification so far
The only thing that you could even remotely count as feminization is the event where he wears a dancer outfit.
And I guess the anal fingering scene with the Tankuki too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naama
Mar 11, 2021
well the fight with the "sword" fighter near the endgame is proving to be absolutely infuriating, considering the game reminds us she uses hand and foot moves, only for the fight to ONLY give her mouth moves. any ideas how to get closer without getting grappled?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes