Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
so i have the game version from this thread and the newest version of fan tranalation , so this is from me attempting to play a scene from the new epilogue

Sep 12, 2018
so i have the game version from this thread and the newest version of fan tranalation , so this is from me attempting to play a scene from the new epilogue
You need the updated version the dev put on Dlsite to play it.
Basically this thread is behind on the update.

DStrix

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, where i could get the newest translation patch ? Is there a link or something plz

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
Hello, where i could get the newest translation patch ? Is there a link or something plz
go to the first page of the thread and click the link where it says "translator". That'll take you to a page that should have the patch on the second link of the first post

Sep 12, 2018
Could we get the thread updated with the latest version?
Did you get the right version yet?

go to the first page of the thread and click the link where it says "translator". That'll take you to a page that should have the patch on the second link of the first post
The thread hasn't been updated since Jun 8, 2022
While Dev update is at July 31 and so is the Translators

Thank you :)
This site still seems behind the updated version will try to ask for a new one.

Man can someone pls help me with this puzzle
You have to get all of them facing inwards but I don't remember the exact thing I did back then sorry

I am completely stumped by the second Tanuki puzzle. Can anyone help?
You have to equip the spell that moves boulders

Sep 12, 2018
What do you mean?
The first post of the thread says "last edited July 31, 2022" (it's right above the reply button).
I was talking about this site not ulmf it said Jun 8 meaning it wouldn't have what the Dev added.
I checked to make sure what I was saying was right at the time.
It's fine now since Bomber updated the download links yesterday.

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
I was talking about this site not ulmf it said Jun 8 meaning it wouldn't have what the Dev added.
I checked to make sure what I was saying was right at the time.
It's fine now since Bomber updated the download links yesterday.
Ah. Ok. It came off to me like you were correcting me or something so I was really confused on that. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
For those who struggle with the rotating stones towards the past. Do not get stuck in a loop, do like circles trying to push the error to the next block. I did in two cicles.

reconazific

Nov 24, 2017
For those who struggle with the rotating stones towards the past. Do not get stuck in a loop, do like circles trying to push the error to the next block. I did in two cicles.
Please elaborate, i'm really stuck in the rotating stone heads part

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
The only thing that you could even remotely count as feminization is the event where he wears a dancer outfit.
And I guess the anal fingering scene with the Tankuki too.
thanks for pointing that out, feels like there should be a minimum content limit before you can tag something with a specific tag

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes