..Bueno

Jan 11, 2018
I never expected to like a 18+ puzzle game, i'm so happy i give this trilogy a try, one of the best things i played on this site.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Finally finished with the entire series, played all of the games, made the Full Saves, and also compiled all the relevant Information on them (how to play each, enemy stats and stuff). I also made a Review on the game, with all of the mentioned Files on it, as per usual. For any interested, link is here:

how to get this scene ?
I see, another man of culture browsing the Picture folder. In my current data-mining of the game (I had a need to check some stuff) I could not find, for the love of me, any current use for that scene. I did not check all of the Dev Logs in the Logs room, but I'm fairly certain that's part of the Cut Content of the game. Either that or possibly material that will be used in future games (possibly). This enemy, the Ghost, also has an Info Card, much like the other Friendly Yokai you learn Sorceries from in this game. Another cut enemy looks like a Kitsune, but with white&pink colors instead, also with an unused Info card.
So don't worry, you did not miss anything, simply not implemented.

How am I supposed to get close to her? I'm stuck at Daiji's 2nd phase.
It's like during the fight, only that, if I remember corectly, in that place you are supposed to wait for her to slowly drag you towards her, and at the last possible position to use the Gouge charm. If, for some reason, she doesn't drag you in automatically, try to use the Cancel button (X on the keyboard). In some RPG Maker games, that can be used as a separate option.

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
Finally finished with the entire series, played all of the games, made the Full Saves, and also compiled all the relevant Information on them (how to play each, enemy stats and stuff). I also made a Review on the game, with all of the mentioned Files on it, as per usual. For any interested, link is here:

I see, another man of culture browsing the Picture folder. In my current data-mining of the game (I had a need to check some stuff) I could not find, for the love of me, any current use for that scene. I did not check all of the Dev Logs in the Logs room, but I'm fairly certain that's part of the Cut Content of the game. Either that or possibly material that will be used in future games (possibly). This enemy, the Ghost, also has an Info Card, much like the other Friendly Yokai you learn Sorceries from in this game. Another cut enemy looks like a Kitsune, but with white&pink colors instead, also with an unused Info card.
So don't worry, you did not miss anything, simply not implemented.

It's like during the fight, only that, if I remember corectly, in that place you are supposed to wait for her to slowly drag you towards her, and at the last possible position to use the Gouge charm. If, for some reason, she doesn't drag you in automatically, try to use the Cancel button (X on the keyboard). In some RPG Maker games, that can be used as a separate option.
okay thx for letting me know

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
in your blog post you mentioned the endgame content with karagara. how do you access that? who do you have to speak to?
Yeaa, the Epilogue is a bit weird to reach, since you need to go for it from the Gallery area. The Directions for it:
- From the Dojo with Magatsu and the Pot, go to the left, in the hole. Then go down, then to the Left, and now you should be in the room with the unlockable-by-score Scenes. At the bottom, you interact with the arrow-cloud, and that takes you to the Epilogue part of the game. The game will advice you to save beforehand, but you can also save mid-epilogue, your choice. When the Epilogue's finished, you'll be able to re-access its events and combats from the same arrow-cloud.

For that matter, if you wish to also play the Collaboration event (and have set up your Machine Translation thingie for the game or have proper knowledge of the power nippon runes), that one you get on the room on the opposite side from this room with the unlockable-by-score Scenes, then choosing the left (white) door at the top of that room. Also has it's own Gallery area that you can access after completion.

Hope these directions made sense. May u continue on the path of culture and hot yokai

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I really enjoyed the futa/trap kinda stuff in the game, are there any other scenes besides the obvious ones with the battle and afterwards? Also, do any of the other games in the series have that kinda stuff? If not, anyone know something similar?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I just double-checked to make sure, you might have an older version of the game possibly. Here's how it should look:
1667883600429.png 1667883607082.png
The 2nd pic is what you see in the opposite room, to also tell you where the Epilogue should be. I also checked within the Editor for that specific game event, and it's not under any Conditions, meaning it should always be there. So, yea, it's likely you don't have the latest version of the game.

I really enjoyed the futa/trap kinda stuff in the game, are there any other scenes besides the obvious ones with the battle and afterwards? Also, do any of the other games in the series have that kinda stuff? If not, anyone know something similar?
Most likely you already know of the story scene with Bunpuku, and the first battle loss scene with Byo Shogun. There are a few more scenes with Byo Shogun that are in the Unlockables area (you'll need to get the specific scores for them, but overall it's not that hard).
I'm pretty sure there were a few more pegging scenes in the previous games, generally done by Akaname (I'm sure of at least one in the 1st game, could be more). Not that often though.
For similar futa/trap fetish games, I'm not quite sure what to recommend specifically. There are a couple other small RPG games with futa and shota protagonists, and some do include feminization as well. They can be a bit niche tho, so you'll have to search a bit using the tags, and find games with a few scenes with those tags in them.

Reactions: Kornuptiko

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Hi. Does anyone know if there are other games from this developer besides the two other "Three Charms"? If there is not can anyone recommend any other games like this one? Thank you.

Feb 22, 2021
Hi. Does anyone know if there are other games from this developer besides the two other "Three Charms"? If there is not can anyone recommend any other games like this one? Thank you.
There is the upcoming WIP game called “Koleeden” from the developer “Minwa”. You can visit the developer’s Twitter by searching for “Minwa” and you will find more information. DL site is a good place to buy “Three charm ASMR” too!

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
How do I unlock the 30,000 (IIRC) points from the first fight with vampire for the epilogue scene with her since the battle ends very fast?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
How do I unlock the 30,000 (IIRC) points from the first fight with vampire for the epilogue scene with her since the battle ends very fast?
First, if you still have Adrenaline equipped, unequip it, your Win Bonus stat will increase by 100 just from that. Then, try to get into Restraint as much as possible (choosing the Converse option in Skills can, at times, give you options to get debuffed or her to advance on you, so that you can get into Restraint faster), and stay there for as many turns as you can, depending on your equipment. Lastly, purchase some Consumables and use them during Restraint to prolong it, no score penalty for using any Items in-combat.

From what I've seen, they are working on a new game on Ci-en, "Mahoroba Brothel", they already have a free trial and a paid in-dev version from the looks of it. That game probably won't continue the story of the main series, but expand on the world. Still, same author, hot stuff, worth a shot.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I'ma just walk back on the last one. After browsing the Ci-en quite a lot more, I finally understood Minwa's current plan of action. So, the "Mahoroba Brothel" game will happen at a later date (possible burnout for this world for now?). For now, they are focusing on a fresh new story, that being the "Koreeden" game, set in a Facility in Modern Japan, looks first-person, uses some of the The Three Charms systems but with a lot of differences, overall very interesting stuff from what I'm seeing. Though, for the time being, this game's being developed and release on Ci-en, so it's a bit harder to keep track of it.

On that note, I never knew NicoNico actually had a game section in which you can play online games directly. Quaint stuff.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

New update to the Post! I actually found some Cut Content (in total, 3 fights that were meant for the Mahoroba Hotel update to this game, back when it was supposed to be only an update, and a Cut Content Enemy (Otsuyu (Ghost))), and decided to make a quick Mod to make it accessible, once again. Also, while at it, I also made the option to Re-Fight Drunk Magatsu (part of New Year event, where you cannot Save)
Thus, I updated my files on the blog for this game. Also made a Save in that room, for those that don't want to apply the Modded Files directly. Hopefully you get to enjoy this left content, as well!

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes