JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
any translation for the collab or machine translation if possible?
I recommend using MTool to machine-translate that part. It is fairly understandable, that way (and since you've played the rest of the game with proper english, you also won't have issues knowing the mechanics in general).

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
I recommend using MTool to machine-translate that part. It is fairly understandable, that way (and since you've played the rest of the game with proper english, you also won't have issues knowing the mechanics in general).

According to Mtool size is too big so it won't translate

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
According to Mtool size is too big so it won't translate
If it says that on the Translation part, it means you've gone over the text monthly limit for translation. Higher Patreon tiers have higher limits, or you could wait until next month to translate (once the translation file is created within the game folder, you don't need to make it again)

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
If it says that on the Translation part, it means you've gone over the text monthly limit for translation. Higher Patreon tiers have higher limits, or you could wait until next month to translate (once the translation file is created within the game folder, you don't need to make it again)
no the size is just too big mtool says that the game text size is about 3mb and mtool only does up to 2.50 mb
i can't get supporter "now" so i'm looking if anyone has a translation of the text available

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
no the size is just too big mtool says that the game text size is about 3mb and mtool only does up to 2.50 mb
i can't get supporter "now" so i'm looking if anyone has a translation of the text available
Here.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Here.
I do appreciate the endorsement, but currently, from what I know, the translation only covers up until the Collaboration content, and the previous poster wanted that part also translated.

That's weird. I have a workaround idea, albeit a bit weird in general.
So, first, take out, of the Data folder of the Game folder, the Map files that are not related to the Collaboration content (I checked and found Maps between 570-750 are the ones to keep) (but don't delete them, you'll need them back).
Then, Open the game (but don't go New Game / Continue), and try to translate with MTool then. Close the game afterwards.
Finally, after translation (hoping now it is low enough data to not go over the limit), put back the Map files you took out.
Let me know if it worked.

This should reduce the text size by roughly half, from what I could see.
This should work, because MTool normally tries to translate all text it sees, even the English one, making the text size bigger than needed (of course, it wouldn't even affect the English text, so it's simply wasted text size capacity). If you generate the translation file with MTool, then load the game again, MTool will load the translation as normal, and it will only be for the files you really needed translation on.
The Map files are generally loaded only when you enter them, and that's why taking them out still allows you to open the game (to have MTool run). Frankly, if you're only on the Main Menu, there are also other files you could take out and still run the game, such as Skills or Items, but they have, by comparison, few text.
What you most certainly want translated are: the Map files of the Collaboration, the Enemy, Troop, and Common Event files, and even the Script files, in case there's dialogue hidden there, too. Other than that, the Collaboration really does not introduce new Skills / Items / Actors, but again, those also normally don't have that much text inside (the Map files and the Common Events usually hold the main bulk of the text).

Reactions: ChiIleDgay

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
I do appreciate the endorsement, but currently, from what I know, the translation only covers up until the Collaboration content, and the previous poster wanted that part also translated.

So, first, take out, of the Data folder of the Game folder, the Map files that are not related to the Collaboration content (I checked and found Maps between 570-750 are the ones to keep) (but don't delete them, you'll need them back).
Then, Open the game (but don't go New Game / Continue), and try to translate with MTool then. Close the game afterwards.
Finally, after translation (hoping now it is low enough data to not go over the limit), put back the Map files you took out.

This should work, because MTool normally tries to translate all text it sees, even the English one, making the text size bigger than needed (of course, it wouldn't even affect the English text, so it's simply wasted text size capacity). If you generate the translation file with MTool, then load the game again, MTool will load the translation as normal, and it will only be for the files you really needed translation on.
The Map files are generally loaded only when you enter them, and that's why taking them out still allows you to open the game (to have MTool run). Frankly, if you're only on the Main Menu, there are also other files you could take out and still run the game, such as Skills or Items, but they have, by comparison, few text.
What you most certainly want translated are: the Map files of the Collaboration, the Enemy, Troop, and Common Event files, and even the Script files, in case there's dialogue hidden there, too. Other than that, the Collaboration really does not introduce new Skills / Items / Actors, but again, those also normally don't have that much text inside (the Map files and the Common Events usually hold the main bulk of the text).
SUCCESS i was thinking of a solution along thoses lines but i had no idea which files could be removed TY

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

3Balance

Nov 17, 2021

I tried translating with Mtool via the size workaround, I haven't had such luck. Is there any steps I may have missed? (And thanks for the heads up on which maps actually need the translation btw, I tried using TL++ and not only had multiple issues, but wasn't sure where to focus on, causing attempts to run at a snail's pace.)

bc2045rz

Mar 25, 2023
Finally finished with the entire series, played all of the games, made the Full Saves, and also compiled all the relevant Information on them (how to play each, enemy stats and stuff). I also made a Review on the game, with all of the mentioned Files on it, as per usual. For any interested, link is here:

I see, another man of culture browsing the Picture folder. In my current data-mining of the game (I had a need to check some stuff) I could not find, for the love of me, any current use for that scene. I did not check all of the Dev Logs in the Logs room, but I'm fairly certain that's part of the Cut Content of the game. Either that or possibly material that will be used in future games (possibly). This enemy, the Ghost, also has an Info Card, much like the other Friendly Yokai you learn Sorceries from in this game. Another cut enemy looks like a Kitsune, but with white&pink colors instead, also with an unused Info card.
So don't worry, you did not miss anything, simply not implemented.

It's like during the fight, only that, if I remember corectly, in that place you are supposed to wait for her to slowly drag you towards her, and at the last possible position to use the Gouge charm. If, for some reason, she doesn't drag you in automatically, try to use the Cancel button (X on the keyboard). In some RPG Maker games, that can be used as a separate option.
I figured I'd ask since you helped with that earlier request, but how do I find the Yamaichi blowjob scene where Hakunen is standing? I've spent 2 hours in the final save hunting it down.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I tried translating with Mtool via the size workaround, I haven't had such luck. Is there any steps I may have missed? (And thanks for the heads up on which maps actually need the translation btw, I tried using TL++ and not only had multiple issues, but wasn't sure where to focus on, causing attempts to run at a snail's pace.)
Can you let me know how you went about doing it, and at what part it did not work? Might help to see what possible issues can arise. If we can get it to work constantly, I was thinking of writing about this on my blog, under the MTool description (to help others having similar situations in the future).

I figured I'd ask since you helped with that earlier request, but how do I find the Yamaichi blowjob scene where Hakunen is standing? I've spent 2 hours in the final save hunting it down.
Well, I did take a quick look through the game (through the Gallery rooms, which generally have all the avaliable Scenes of the game), and could not find any Yamachichi blowjob scenes. In this game, she has only a few Scenes, 2 different positions (one used both in the Hakunen Sorcery memory with her and in the Bathroom score bonus scenes, and the other used in the Epilogue fight with her), and none of them are the Blowjob scene.
Are you sure you found that Scene in this game? It could've been one of the previous 2 in the series, as she had more Scenes in those.

3Balance

Nov 17, 2021
Can you let me know how you went about doing it, and at what part it did not work? Might help to see what possible issues can arise. If we can get it to work constantly, I was thinking of writing about this on my blog, under the MTool description (to help others having similar situations in the future).
Okay, nevermind, apparently I had botched something with my game data: I think it was something to do with the way I was keeping my backup data. (Having a different folder in the game folder instead of out of the game folder.)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, nevermind, apparently I had botched something with my game data: I think it was something to do with the way I was keeping my backup data. (Having a different folder in the game folder instead of out of the game folder.)
Very likely. Still, good that it works now!

bc2045rz

Mar 25, 2023

Well, I did take a quick look through the game (through the Gallery rooms, which generally have all the avaliable Scenes of the game), and could not find any Yamachichi blowjob scenes. In this game, she has only a few Scenes, 2 different positions (one used both in the Hakunen Sorcery memory with her and in the Bathroom score bonus scenes, and the other used in the Epilogue fight with her), and none of them are the Blowjob scene.
Are you sure you found that Scene in this game? It could've been one of the previous 2 in the series, as she had more Scenes in those.
I found it in the pictures folder of Lonesome Spirit. I am wondering now if it isn't actually in the New Years content though...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I found it in the pictures folder of Lonesome Spirit. I am wondering now if it isn't actually in the New Years content though...
New Years content doesn't use new CGs (the first one reuses one for Magatsu, and that's the only CG used in both of them).
It's possible that it is another cut content, that did not end up in any Scene. At least, I'm pretty sure it is not part of the main game content, and it's not even one of the Cut Content Scenes I managed to find, and restore a bit by making a Mod for it (on the Post for this game on my Blog).

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
1680577627840.png

I am completely stuck. I understand that you have to look at the memory fragments to see the path, memorise it and then follow it. However I just...cannot seem to do that. I seem to be completely unable to remember where the path was. I never had trouble with the other memory challenges since I could bring them down into number problems (mostly binary) but here I can't do anything like that.
I tried this stage like 8 times now and this thing is for some reason super anxiety inducing to me.

I am kinda frustrated that 9.5 hours into the 3rd game I get stuck like that.
Does anyone have an idea to help me? I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to write down what movement to take in which order (up, down, left, right. that's the only idea I have).

Ugh. This sucks so much.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 2518928

I am completely stuck. I understand that you have to look at the memory fragments to see the path, memorise it and then follow it. However I just...cannot seem to do that. I seem to be completely unable to remember where the path was. I never had trouble with the other memory challenges since I could bring them down into number problems (mostly binary) but here I can't do anything like that.
I tried this stage like 8 times now and this thing is for some reason super anxiety inducing to me.

I am kinda frustrated that 9.5 hours into the 3rd game I get stuck like that.
Does anyone have an idea to help me? I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to write down what movement to take in which order (up, down, left, right. that's the only idea I have).

Ugh. This sucks so much.
I recommend using MTool to NoClip cheat that part if you're having issues with it (No Clip through the edge walls of the map to not trigger by mistake any events within the map, until you reach the end)

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I recommend using MTool to NoClip cheat that part if you're having issues with it (No Clip through the edge walls of the map to not trigger by mistake any events within the map, until you reach the end)
OMG. I did not know this tool existed. Thank you so so much.
Single-handedly saved the game for me there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

Adolfo 155

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone post the translated files for the collaboration event, don't care if it's Mtranslated (of course, manually translated for accuracy would be better).
I really want to play the collab event, but I don't know how Mtool works, and only play on Android using Joiplay.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes