yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Screenshot_1.png
Can someone help me with this puzzle? i have no idea what to do, it says that there is something in the island of the bottom right but there is nothing in there

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Three Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.2 GB/270 MB :

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Can someone tell me what are the changes to the "Final" version? Sorry, I couldn't find them guys.

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
I tried that Kuding tea mentioned in the game, it's very bitter and quite disgusting. I like it.

Going to try that other tea that was mentioned (I think it was Lu Shan Yun Wu?).

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
is there a 100% save anywhere? I half beat the game and my saves got lost and I don't feel like going through all that dialogue again

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
is there a 100% save anywhere? I half beat the game and my saves got lost and I don't feel like going through all that dialogue again
There was one in the thread but it didn't work in my version, hopefully my save works for you. The back half of the story is really good though, sucks to hear that you lost your saves

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
If the Save from the previous commenter doesn't work, here's mine from my Blogpost: (you'll want the Saves for the 3rd Game, as this is the 3rd in the series).
I also have there Info on the game's mechanics, and a Mod that adds back a bonus room in the game with some unimplemented enemy encounters

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
I wish this game didn't drag its feet so much with all the puzzles every which way, specifically after you chase after and ally with the Tanuki.
At that point it's less of an RPG and more of a minigames and brain teaser collection. The last 2 games had way better pacing imo

Reactions: geheim12347

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Someone have file save
Here:
If the Save from the previous commenter doesn't work, here's mine from my Blogpost: (you'll want the Saves for the 3rd Game, as this is the 3rd in the series).
I also have there Info on the game's mechanics, and a Mod that adds back a bonus room in the game with some unimplemented enemy encounters

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes