Jul 8, 2022
The only Bride Fox CG I can find in game is a different one in the score room, so unless I just missed it somewhere, like a dummy, I'm guessing it just wasn't put in. She's also the only girl missing a scene on the mountain spot where you learn skills/spells from various girls from the previous games so I wonder if it was supposed to be there originally but just wasn't put in for whatever reason. Very sad since she's my favorite girl, thanks anyways though.
Is there a way to get the tsukumo scene that's in the cg files?

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Can anyone translate the unstranslated parts?I dont mind if you just send images of the translated text ill read it all.MTool's too shitty for this game and i don wanna play the collab n shit till i get good translation so i dont miss out on things

edit:texttractor works!Any way i can resize the window to be bigger but not fullscreen?

edit2:just use Windows magnifier app i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeMSG

SweatyThighGaps

Dec 4, 2021
After extracting I receive the error "File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." It's talking about RGSS301.dll which is already there, I downloaded the dll to overwrite it and still no luck

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes