Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hi guys, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I simply cannot find an answer (I may be silly). Is there going to be a The Three Charms 4?

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys, sorry if this question has been answered already, but I simply cannot find an answer (I may be silly). Is there going to be a The Three Charms 4?
There isn't any confirmation on that yet. The dev is making a new game right now so we will see what they do after that is completed.

Reactions: allinon

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Woah, thanks for the quick reply! May I ask where can I see such things like what is the dev doing atm? Im very new to F95, Im sorry. Matter of fact, what is he making?

Feb 22, 2021
Woah, thanks for the quick reply! May I ask where can I see such things like what is the dev doing atm? Im very new to F95, Im sorry. Matter of fact, what is he making?
The following game is called "Koreden" or "Koreeden" or something similar. In the game, the main character and his "hologram friend" must find their way out of a mystery lab that is home to monster girls and other abominations in order to survive. Koreden isn’t The Three Charm sequel… Buuut there is a not yet finished spin off name “Mahoroba Brothel” in development too. There are a lot of cut contents or not yet added too such as “The red oni smith”, “Grey fox spirit”, “Jelly fish like yokai” and some cut “Zek scene”. That the info as a monster girl enjoyer.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
That is a shame... I really want a sequel to Lonesome Spirit, I really immersed myself in the story :D. I checked out the link that the person below me has sent (the DL site), and I saw nothing about the Koreden. May I ask where did you find out about this? :)

Feb 22, 2021
That is a shame... I really want a sequel to Lonesome Spirit, I really immersed myself in the story :D. I checked out the link that the person below me has sent (the DL site), and I saw nothing about the Koreden. May I ask where did you find out about this? :)
Go check his/her official account for information. Warning you must go in to the ninth circle of hell called “Twitter”. The account tag is @minwagame in the following image. Slide down and you will see the work in process for the upcoming game. IMG_0521.jpeg IMG_0521.jpeg

Reactions: ejmuerte

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
The following game is called "Koreden" or "Koreeden" or something similar. In the game, the main character and his "hologram friend" must find their way out of a mystery lab that is home to monster girls and other abominations in order to survive. Koreden isn’t The Three Charm sequel… Buuut there is a not yet finished spin off name “Mahoroba Brothel” in development too. There are a lot of cut contents or not yet added too such as “The red oni smith”, “Grey fox spirit”, “Jelly fish like yokai” and some cut “Zek scene”. That the info as a monster girl enjoyer.
Looking at that last screenshot.
Why are the games trying to make us want to bang Hakunnen? More importantly, why is it working?

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes