IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
for those that cant get past valk's puzzle with the clock in the middle and 2 things you need to insert.

the replies are correct in that you need to talk to everybody and they give you hints; however, that is unhelpful.

my hint is that each of the houses on each side of the area before the clock area gives each of the items you need to insert.

if you truly need help,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Played through the first two Three Charms game, fantastic games. The gameplay feels innovative and unique with wonderful stories. Especially the first game, i think the story is nice and concise.
Cannot wait to try this one too. Hopefully it will be just as good as the previous two.

Does anyone know whether the collab section will another take on the translation?
I really want to try it since I knew this game only through MGQ Paradox, so it is one of the main reason I decided to try out this series. Really would love to at least see that collab is translated too.

Feb 22, 2021
Played through the first two Three Charms game, fantastic games. The gameplay feels innovative and unique with wonderful stories. Especially the first game, i think the story is nice and concise.
Cannot wait to try this one too. Hopefully it will be just as good as the previous two.

Does anyone know whether the collab section will another take on the translation?
I really want to try it since I knew this game only through MGQ Paradox, so it is one of the main reason I decided to try out this series. Really would love to at least see that collab is translated too.
I'm afraid that there will be no more translation for the collab... Only time and the translator will tell. This lastest installment to the trilogy will be fantastic for you I promised!!

Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for information. Could you tell me where I can find out more about it's development in English?
You can search the account @minwagame in Twitter and use the google translate for the translation or either go in the ci-en website searching “minwa” but there are no translation at all. Currently there are 2 projects that are working on 1.Mahoroba brothel (Very few information) 2.Koreden ( A man stuck in a myterious factory with a countless monsters to face against with only a weird looking tool and his AI friend at his disposal)

Reactions: PoeTato
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes