Wood_Hashira

Jan 11, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to solve it:

The 4 signs at bottom are the number in itself(So going from right, aka the entrance its 1 2 3 4) Those tells you the value of the item in single digits.

Each tanuki is shapeshifted into for each item there(So there is one transformed as rock, torch, big rock and snake statue)

Each item has a sign on the left to tell you how many times you should MULTIPLY the number by.
Alright many thanks. Appreciate the Help.

Iper

Aug 5, 2018
As a deaf person, the second part of the Vampire fight(where you gotta dodge traps based on sound) is not possible for me :(.

Anyone can help out by sharing pics and marking the trap locations?
i have put some numbers on the grid hoping you don't get lost

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
so when i go to the daji third reward scene in the recollection room it sends in ths location where nothing happens is that normal ?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so when i go to the daji third reward scene in the recollection room it sends in ths location where nothing happens is that normal ?
you probably have to finish her 1st and 2nd scene in the pot first
I just finally beat this, should I play the others too?

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
I am stuck. In the third zone (with the valkyrie). Area has a clock in the middle, two graves above and below it (top says 12, bottom 6), a bunch of statues, and two holes(?) that apparently something can be inserted into. Those holes are the only things I can interact with. Talking to everyone yields nothing. Can't interact with the clock. What do I do to progress? This is the first locked door in this zone.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I am stuck. In the third zone (with the valkyrie). Area has a clock in the middle, two graves above and below it (top says 12, bottom 6), a bunch of statues, and two holes(?) that apparently something can be inserted into. Those holes are the only things I can interact with. Talking to everyone yields nothing. Can't interact with the clock. What do I do to progress? This is the first locked door in this zone.
if you talk to them theyll tell you where they hid the items that you get to put in the holes, it pops up in a different colour text if i recall its hard to miss

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
if you talk to them theyll tell you where they hid the items that you get to put in the holes, it pops up in a different colour text if i recall its hard to miss
Thanks. Apparently the one about the sword wasn't in highlighted text for some reason. Not that that matters much, since I apparently went full ADHD and my eyes completely glazed over the location of the other thing which WAS highlighted (SEE! Again! I don't even remember what the heck the other thing is! Haha)

niid41

May 20, 2020
As a deaf person, the second part of the Vampire fight(where you gotta dodge traps based on sound) is not possible for me :(.

Anyone can help out by sharing pics and marking the trap locations?
Screenshot 2022-06-10 025248.png
Starting from this point you will go:

5 up, 1 right
4 up, 1 left
3 up, 1 right
8 up, 1 left
5 up, 1 right
2 up, 1 right
5 up, 2 left
2 up, 2 right
2 up, 2 left
2 up, 2 right
And finally 2 up

Just to let you know, the 4x4 tiles near the statues on the path, does not have traps

santiaguno

Feb 4, 2018
One question, searching through the files i found some CGs that i don't know how to unlock ingame. Like a Yamachichi blowjob or a scene with the White snake goddess... How can i unlock them, if they are implemented at all?

Nagul Enforcer

Sep 6, 2020
Has anyone figured out the puzzle for this section? It's unfortunately not one of the translated parts (even if it's right next to a story fight) and I can't get the reward.

1654867387373.png

santiaguno

Feb 4, 2018
Has anyone figured out the puzzle for this section? It's unfortunately not one of the translated parts (even if it's right next to a story fight) and I can't get the reward.

View attachment 1862489
each paper is a number ( from top to bottom 2, 1 ,3 and the ones on the bottom fromleft to right 1, 1000, 100, 10, 10000 ) when looking the black circles CGs appear. You have to choose the last CG of each area. In case you want to solve it by yourself stop reading. The answer is 21322

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone tried the collab story yet? im stuck at collecting power for the gauntlet from Apsara and Valkyrie.

Logan258

Apr 22, 2019
these are item you have to equip one is angel feather(can buy at the tanuki shop) on the outfit slot the other is kotodama on sorcery slot
Thank you so much, friend! I guessed about the feather, but not about the kotodama. All the best to you!

wnci997

May 3, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the dark talisman ritual for that memory fragment where you need to "Conceal your allies"? I tried to pay attention to the hint given, and even went back to the memory fragment mentioned and compared the two side by side, but I just cant seem to get it

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes