Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
I'm currently working on something else, but if I play through the first game with its English translation to get a feel for the writing style I could give this a shot. I'm just aware that this series is very good, and I'm not sure I could do it justice, given my rather humble Japanese skills. I mean, I feel I could do better than an MTL, but still, I'd be worried about preserving the tone and atmosphere, particularly between games, since I'm not the person who did the original.

There's still nobody working on this on ulmf, right?
Just got confirmation that Rare_Cats is no longer working on the translation
Originally writer peaced out on the project. I still keep my ear to the ground about it every now and again, but it looks like the last word about it on ulmf was back in December, so I don't think anyone else is working on it at the moment. It definitely deserves better than Machine Translations either way.

Reactions: PoeTato

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Originally writer peaced out on the project. I still keep my ear to the ground about it every now and again, but it looks like the last word about it on ulmf was back in December, so I don't think anyone else is working on it at the moment. It definitely deserves better than Machine Translations either way.
Right, well, I have somewhere around 8k lines to chew through for my current project, but I'll definitely pick this up in the next couple of months if nobody else does, assuming my rate of work holds. I loved the first one, but I'm fairly amateur at this, so I'd want to be able to do it right, you know?

Anno13579

Dec 23, 2018
how to get through this place
View attachment 779120
You need to be level 12 to go through that gate. Later you get a skill to reduce your level, but I dont know how to do it at that point.
I just used "cheat engine" to change my level. 4 Bytes, "value*2+1": lvl 30=30*2+1=61.

After this room comes another that is hard to pass without a translation/good translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
You need to be level 12 to go through that gate. Later you get a skill to reduce your level, but I dont know how to do it at that point.
I just used "cheat engine" to change my level. 4 Bytes, "value*2+1": lvl 30=30*2+1=61.

After this room comes another that is hard to pass without a translation/good translation.
Thank you for answering this place, but alas, I got stuck again this time here
Безымянный.png

Anno13579

Dec 23, 2018
Thank you for answering this place, but alas, I got stuck again this time here
View attachment 785844
There are 5 ways down and one way up to the exit.
All ways but the one up have traps.
By choosing the correct path u can go without getting trapped though.
The trick is to change the way whenever u can.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
There are 5 ways down and one way up to the exit.
All ways but the one up have traps.
By choosing the correct path u can go without getting trapped though.
The trick is to change the way whenever u can.
Thanks, but it seems to me that I won't be able to run the path in 40 seconds, it's unrealistic for me 2-3 seconds are always lacking, so I can see that I can't go through it (or you can write more time in the code somewhere)

Anno13579

Dec 23, 2018
Thanks, but it seems to me that I won't be able to run the path in 40 seconds, it's unrealistic for me 2-3 seconds are always lacking, so I can see that I can't go through it (or you can write more time in the code somewhere)
If you "run" (hold shift) the correct path you should have about 10-12 sec left when you reach the exit.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
If you "run" (hold shift) the correct path you should have about 10-12 sec left when you reach the exit.
In principle, I run along the right road as shown in the video ( ) but not how it does not work or is it not the way

Anno13579

Dec 23, 2018
In principle, I run along the right road as shown in the video ( ) but not how it does not work or is it not the way
Besides the times he runs into traps the video shows the correct path.
I tryed to manipulate the time with cheat engine when i tryed this run for the first few time, but it never worked.

The attached save 16 is right after the run. 01 is in the "information center"(game clear).
You will miss the victory scene from the run though.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Besides the times he runs into traps the video shows the correct path.
I tryed to manipulate the time with cheat engine when i tryed this run for the first few time, but it never worked.

The attached save 16 is right after the run. 01 is in the "information center"(game clear).
You will miss the victory scene from the run though.
thank