Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Eggcelent, who if I may ask?
Yeah, hey, that'd be me. I'm about 35% done with the loss scenes of Succubus in Wonderland at the moment. Aiming to be done with it by the end of October, but hopefully sooner. It's gonna be a lot of work though, because the CommonEvents file for that game is crazy big, and some of the content is quite repetitive (62studio does boob stuff. A lot of boob stuff), so I'm trying to keep my mind intact while essentially writing out 'she boobed boobily down the stairs'x10000. I intend to pick this game up when I'm done with it, essentially, unless someone else decides to do it first. I'd be sad if that happened, since I loved the first one, but... well, I can't stop you, y'know? I'm the one who had prior arrangements, after all. Anyway, sorry for the wait, guys. I'll try to get my current project done asap.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Yeah, hey, that'd be me. I'm about 35% done with the loss scenes of Succubus in Wonderland at the moment. Aiming to be done with it by the end of October, but hopefully sooner. It's gonna be a lot of work though, because the CommonEvents file for that game is crazy big, and some of the content is quite repetitive (62studio does boob stuff. A lot of boob stuff), so I'm trying to keep my mind intact while essentially writing out 'she boobed boobily down the stairs'x10000. I intend to pick this game up when I'm done with it, essentially, unless someone else decides to do it first. I'd be sad if that happened, since I loved the first one, but... well, I can't stop you, y'know? I'm the one who had prior arrangements, after all. Anyway, sorry for the wait, guys. I'll try to get my current project done asap.
Will the english patch have to be downloaded seperately?

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Will the english patch have to be downloaded seperately?
Well, once a patch is done, f95zone can do their usual thing of having a proper thread with file sharing links and such, I assume, to a patched copy. So no, most likely not, although we could probably do a seperate copy of the patch files for people with legit copies of the game. Tbf, it's pretty early to be talking about that, since I haven't even started yet.

Reactions: PoeTato

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
Guys how's it going? I'm still waiting for the translation, I'm impatient cause i loved the first game, is there someone still working on this?

Reactions: Scrauser

SharpeShaver

Feb 28, 2019
Guys how's it going? I'm still waiting for the translation, I'm impatient cause i loved the first game, is there someone still working on this?
Ophanim still hasn't finished Succubus in wonderland and they said they'd do this next. It has been months since Ophanim has posted anything as far as I know though so I wouldn't count on them for the translation and I'm seriously thinking of creating a bounty. Please don't harass Ophanim for the translation though, that's a bad idea

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
This is the second game. The first game was just "The Three Charms", then Twelve Girls, and I think the latest one is more-or-less an alternate universe altogether.
no it's takes place on the same mountain shortly after the events of the second game, though Hakunen enters a sealed off space(a Gu jar in this case) for 90% of the game

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
Ophanim still hasn't finished Succubus in wonderland and they said they'd do this next. It has been months since Ophanim has posted anything as far as I know though so I wouldn't count on them for the translation and I'm seriously thinking of creating a bounty. Please don't harass Ophanim for the translation though, that's a bad idea
Thank you very much, I'm not going to harass anyone don't worry that was just a genuine question, see you in 3 months or so

Aug 22, 2018
Played through as far as that translation is complete. Still has some untranslated lines even in the "translated" parts, but it's playable at least until partway through the second path.

Here's hoping this anon doesn't abandon ship.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Played through as far as that translation is complete. Still has some untranslated lines even in the "translated" parts, but it's playable at least until partway through the second path.

Here's hoping this anon doesn't abandon ship.
Are there any viruses on it? Did you scan the file? Always good to be safe.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Same for me. I decided to finally download the game and the 4chan translation. Does anyone know how to add the translation to the game after separately downloading both?

Aug 22, 2018
Same for me. I decided to finally download the game and the 4chan translation. Does anyone know how to add the translation to the game after separately downloading both?
You need to decrypt the game files using an RPG Maker Decrypter, then rename the Game.rgss3a file to something else so it doesn't still try to load that. Then just copy-paste the folders in the translation zip into the game folder, replacing everything.

Last edited:

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
You need to decrypt the game files using an RPG Maker Decrypter, then rename the Game.rgss3a file to something else so it doesn't still try to load that. Then just copy-paste the folders in the translation zip into the game folder, replacing everything.
Shoot, I think I'll just wait for a translated copy to come out.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there a free program that we can use? I saw one mentioned on another F95 thread but it cost money.