Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

Aug 22, 2018
I can't get past the fox flames, at the second area I get stuck because a line of statues blocks my way. What do please?
There's at least one statue-kitsune facing the right way for you to make her vanish. Start with that statue, work your way through most of the line to make re-tries easier in future.

Milkman1769

Aug 25, 2019
Hi all,

I've just finished the next pre-release, taking us up to just after Shiraha's area.

If you're continuing from an existing save, please note that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual, if people can let me know of any typos I missed that'd be handy. I'm also quite interested to know whether some of the battle action lines are too long e.g. "Hakunen does this", "Enemy unleashes that...", etc as I can't test it without spending a whole bunch of extra time. Any other constructive criticism/feedback also welcome.
Hello, the link is saying Error 1020 Access denied, is this normal? or is the link must be access through other channels?

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, the link is saying Error 1020 Access denied, is this normal? or is the link must be access through other channels?
Are you using a VPN of some kind? Because 1020 errors generally mean your attempt to access the site was blocked by a firewall (it's a Cloudflare-specific faux HTTP error code) - that can happen occasionally to VPN services.

Another option might be that you're refusing cookies, or have a bad cookie in your browser cache. Cloudflare uses cookies to determine who should be getting access to a site, so if you refuse to let it store a cookie or have an expired cookie in your browser cache it might think you're a DDoS-bot and refuse access.

Either way, with a 1020 error, the problem is on your end.

Last edited:

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
is it translated into English ? (the Google drive link in OP)
not finished yet but close
last progress report was
Hard to say, like NamesAreForTheWeak said, in theory I should be about 3/4 of the way there, with just clean-up and the "cleared the last game" setting to do once I've done all the main story. But there's a shit-ton of dialogue sitting in a bunch of files that haven't appeared in the game so far. I don't know if that's all side stories or extra content post-game to discover since I translate as I play, but that could end up taking a while.

I don't plan on doing any more pre-releases, the next thing I put up should be the final version barring typo fixes, style changes, or other problems that might crop up post-release. As for a release date, all I can really say is "a while". I'm also one of the translators working on SHRIFT so I split my time between this and that as it helps keep things fresh and stops me from getting burned out just working on a single project.

Reactions: Towewewew

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Last I read on 4chan, they were *almost* done with the brothel area. Keyword almost - not sure if that's in the latest download.
How much/ How far is that? I haven't touched the game yet ^^'
How to apply partial translation again?
should be as always I think. just extract the rar/zip and put all the translation files into the game folder to overwrite them
EDIT: How to apply the partial:
Get a RPG maker Decrypter (for ex. )
Open the Decrypter, click "open file", then select the file called "Game.rgss3a" and then extract all files.
You will get a folder called "Extract" inwhich there are two folders "Data" and "Graphics". Put these two into the game folder.
Then download the partial on page 7 and extract it. Put all the files of the partial into the game folder, which should overwrite "Data", "Graphics" and "game.ini".
Lastly rename "Game.rgss3a" into something like "Game.rgss3a.backup". After that you can start the game and it should work.
I have no idea what the files "mtimes" and "rpgmtranslated" are/do though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyslimmy
Aug 22, 2018
How much/ How far is that? I haven't touched the game yet ^^'

should be as always I think. just extract the rar/zip and put all the translation files into the game folder to overwrite them
The brothel area is the last quarter of the game or thereabouts, not including postgame (and also not including any dialog from setting the option that you've played the original Three Charms).

Jul 16, 2017
The patch files will take you up to the end of Shiraha's area. As for translation progress, the brothel and bathhouse areas are essentially done at this stage, along with both boss fights and their associated loss scenes. All that's left to do is proofread and review and everything before postgame except for that "Cleared the last game" setting will be done. Once I've proofread everything, next to do will be all the postgame stuff, of which it looks like there's quite a bit, including some extra stuff like some night-crawling scenes I think you can only get in post-game with particular items.

There's also a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff to do, I'm not entirely happy with Yamachichi's dialogue so I'm planning to rewrite all of that. There's also stylistic stuff, line overages in a few places in battle dialogue, as well as giving everything a once-over by playing it through. Below is a general idea of progress. Stuff that's 99% generally just needs double-checking or proofreading. At the start of the game, dialogue during loss scenes would often change a little depending on how much energy you had (e.g. making fun of you for shooting blanks), the dev seems to have dropped this as the game went on, maybe it was too much extra work, but I need to double-check there isn't any special dialogue connected to those situations. Other areas like the bathhouse and wetlands have dialogue in the files that I never encountered so I think they might be connected to that setting. And the Pollen-Crazed Kitsune has an unfixed crash bug if you get her loss scene on very low energy. I think the dev made a typo and accidentally referenced a file that doesn't exist, causing the game to crash.

progress.jpg

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Alright great to see Sister Foxy is back to test Haku again. She was always fun in how she tried to tempt and test you. And three times too!