Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

minju1215

Jul 6, 2019
Can anyone please tell me where to find Daimyokai's first item? I've found the last two, but I just can't find the first one.

KingBagel

Oct 4, 2017
The first one is in the house you sleep in near the upper right, The second is in the hut which I assume you already found, and lastly the third item is where Zashiki is dancing for the kitsunes outside just talk to one of the kitsunes there.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
How do I beat Zashiki on her first fight? I knew using the charm on her legs works in the first phase, but I'm not sure if I seal her eyes or legs on the second phase. Hard to read when everything is Japanese, and I don't have anywhere near the technical skill to use the partial translation so I'll wait till the full version comes out, but I'd still like to see how far I can get before it comes out.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
How do I beat Zashiki on her first fight? I knew using the charm on her legs works in the first phase, but I'm not sure if I seal her eyes or legs on the second phase. Hard to read when everything is Japanese, and I don't have anywhere near the technical skill to use the partial translation so I'll wait till the full version comes out, but I'd still like to see how far I can get before it comes out.
Zashiki was the dancer right? You have to seal her legs for movement and her hands for her special move.
If you still wanna try to apply the partial I tried to explain it in this comment https://f95zone.to/threads/the-thre...-monster-girls-of-mahoroba.34237/post-5554695

minju1215

Jul 6, 2019
The first one is in the house you sleep in near the upper right, The second is in the hut which I assume you already found, and lastly the third item is where Zashiki is dancing for the kitsunes outside just talk to one of the kitsunes there.
Is the last one in the area with the perfume floating around?

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
As usual, if people can let me know of any typos I missed that'd be handy. I'm also quite interested to know whether some of the battle action lines are too long e.g. "Hakunen does this", "Enemy unleashes that...", etc as I can't test it without spending a whole bunch of extra time. Any other constructive criticism/feedback also welcome.
Ok, so, maybe the translator know about this and it will be translated in next update, but while I was playing the game I noticed that 2 entrys (at least I think they are entrys) from Tsukumo's diary at South lab are not translated - I mean those, which are located behind illusory door, which you can pass after you get skill "Illusion break".
Picture 1.JPG Picture 2.JPG

Saying it just in case if translator missed this.

Reactions: PoeTato

Traumkampfer

Jan 8, 2018
how to avoid traps on ladder area
I dont know how anyone was supposed to figure it out, but you start on the rightmost ladder, move down and to the left all the way to the far left ladder, then go down and to the right to the far right, then down and to the left again.

I gave up and opened the game in the game dev mode to find the solution LMAO.

Aug 22, 2018
how to avoid traps on ladder area
Pick the correct ladder, and go sideways *every time you can*. The conversation before will give you a clue.

I dont know how anyone was supposed to figure it out, but you start on the rightmost ladder, move down and to the left all the way to the far left ladder, then go down and to the right to the far right, then down and to the left again.

I gave up and opened the game in the game dev mode to find the solution LMAO.
It's based on a Ladder Lottery - which is a fairly well-known thing in Asia, but virtually unknown anywhere else.

Aug 22, 2018
How do I get past the first Daimyoukai encounter where she blocks your way forwards?
The very first Daimyokai encounter? She mind-controls the protagonist to go fetch 3 things for her, from earlier screens. If you have the translation it tells you where each of those things is, but in case you're using the untranslated version:

- One is in a cabin about halfway down the path.
- One is at the protagonist's house.
- One is at the big outdoor Kitsune party with the dancing Egyptian-looking girl. One of the kitsune has it.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I checked those areas and found nothing.

The very first Daimyokai encounter? She mind-controls the protagonist to go fetch 3 things for her, from earlier screens. If you have the translation it tells you where each of those things is, but in case you're using the untranslated version:

- One is in a cabin about halfway down the path.
- One is at the protagonist's house.
- One is at the big outdoor Kitsune party with the dancing Egyptian-looking girl. One of the kitsune has it.

What do I click?

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
can anyone reupload the last partial on mega or google? I cant proceed due to 1020 error and tried everything still no luck :(

Jul 16, 2017
Saying it just in case if translator missed this.
Thanks, I'll add that to the list.

can anyone reupload the last partial on mega or google? I cant proceed due to 1020 error and tried everything still no luck :(
Check my post on page 7 of the thread, I've updated the link.

What do I click?
Have you definitely had the event where Hakunen's mind-controlled by Daimyoukai? As a test, talk to the kitsune that's below Zashiki dancing (not the area where Zashiki drains you a bit when you look at her/walk past her, but close to the start of the Kitsune area). If you've triggered the event, you should get an item after talking to that kitsune.

Also as an interesting aside, Now that I've finished most of the game, I've come across an in-game promotion for something called the "Mahoroba Brothel". From what I can tell it's some standalone thing the dev did as a follow-up from the second game with unique yokai, where Hakunen prostitutes himself for the girls. I think it's only available for ci-en subscribers but because ci-en's creator post search functionality is terrible, it's hard to get solid info on what happened to it. I don't suppose any of you guys have a paid subscription to Minwa's ci-en and have tried it.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Check my post on page 7 of the thread, I've updated the link.
yeah thats the one I tried to download but the error 1020 appears and cant proceed. tried every fix on the net still no luck thats why im asking if anyone can reup it on other site.