VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tormented Witches [Chp.2] [SilverHare Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HarlotsOfHogwartsCH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

Cpt_Crunch

Mar 20, 2019
Ok I've played it through to the end and here are my comments for the Dev since I know he's around. I wrote them as I was playing so they might look like a mess (sorry) :

~Menu : Love that there is music. Love the menu's appearance, but the effect on the text when hovering it is a bit weird. While very cool, it's more cyberpunk-y than Hogwarts-y, a different hovering effect wouldn't be a bad thing, but all things considered, this one is extremely minor.

-Start doesn't feel like a start (aka you don't beging at the begining of the school year, an then things happen, you're thrown in the action head first)

-If you're the curious type and click the first grey hallow before the dialog actually tells you to, you'll end up skipping the whole first "scene" with hermione.

-Ginny's facial expressions are weird looking, her smiles are the worst.

-What's up with everybody always smiling with their teeth like it's the only expression of joy they know?

-Wearing high heels just makes them look even taller, while they should still be students.

+Multiple music, nice !

-"Were you not warned previously Miss Granger" instead of "We're you not warned previously Miss Granger" (spelling)

+Ginny actually looks a bit like a grown up version of the actress.

-What's up with snape's hair and robe alway floating behind him like he's constantly running even when standing still?

-"Minister for Magic" instead of "Minster for Magic" (spelling) (multiple times)

-Snape doesn't look like snape from the movies, hermione doesn't look like hermione from the movies, Dumbledore looks more like merlin than Dumbledore.

~First idle animation of hermione is a bit weird looking. I love idle animations, it makes a game stand from the rest, but the position of her arms are just weird.

+I like the use of sound effects like when Hermione coughs to wake Ginny up. (and the other afterwards, minus the "ouch" ones, these sounded very off)

-"Remain where you are, Miss Granger" instead of "Remain where you, Miss Granger" (spelling)

-It's weird that in some occasions you get to choose Hermione's dialog and in other you get to choose Dumbledore's

-Every bedroom scene is so lit up it's almost impossible to tell the time of the day. It makes it look like they're going to bed during the bright of day. Even when Hermione wakes up in the middle of the night, the whole room is still so well lit it's doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

-"Don't think this is a show for cheap compliments, Miss Granger" instead of "Don't think this a show for cheap compliments, Miss Granger" (spelling)

-Moaning Myrtle is creepy as fuck, dude.

There probably should be screen at the start of the game that explains around where we are in the story, and what's different about this one than in the original story (ex : Harry already killed Voldemort but Dumbledore is alive and Snape is still Teaching potions).

I'm a big Harry Potter nerd and really hope you succeed, Dev! Best of luck for the future, I'mma be waiting for future updates.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played through this initial release. Very promising! Like the images and I thought the chapter was well written.

Definitely going to watch the progress of this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
i have a question, is this when they are older, like 50s and 60s? asking because of the wrinkles and facial structure.
if so, could still be good, just not my cup of tea. though happy there is more hermione content, there isn't enough. we need more hermione games. and luna. and all of hogwarts.
So in-game, they are in their early 20s. The reason they look older is that I've used real-world textures for the faces (from models in their early 30s), hence the 'wrinkles' and facial structure

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes