VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tormented Witches [Chp.2] [SilverHare Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Demon2330

Nov 23, 2019
IMO many games out there have female giving footjobs to males...the concept of feet content involving two women without male presence is one that needs a bit of a boost as there's a multitude of times I've played games seen setups that it could be incorporated then nope ends disappointing.
fair point

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Man it sucks the main LI is a male and forced..
so it's not really lesbian so that kinda kills it off the bat.
why is it so hard to find FMC games on here who don't force cock in your face and this coming from a guy who play both male and female MC games.. most fmc games are just curruption and ntr games sadly on here. I will keep a look on this game but that's about it.
I will wait for more content to decide to drop it or not.
as long as it don't force dick in your face and don't have any female LI gettig raped or fucking other dudes we good. and I might keep at it down the line.

good luck to the dev but fuck it's disappointing.

can anyone recommend any FMC games who have a lesbain only path and don't force cock in your face?
highy apreciate it.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Mods / Everyone - any idea how I post an update? Chapter 2 is almost ready and will be released in a few days!
I feel it'd be based upon editing the first post with all the stuff about the game with the new version links etc since there is an area on posts by the original poster that have edit as option.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTormentedWitches-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
Apparently, it's rescheduled for mid-february (all subscriptions have been suspended by the dev for a month and will resume automatically on fébruary the 10th).

Reactions: rogosh
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes