VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tormented Witches [Chp.2] [SilverHare Studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Curious where this one will go, of to a good start! i do hope we will be able to avoid dick as much as possible, lesbian route svp!
I'm a big fan of lesbian routes too. That being said, the dumbledore scenes are probably my favourite part of the game so far (as someone who really liked Akabur's witch trainer). If the dev goes lesbian only I hope we can still get similar dynamics/themes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice one, but why those two girls look like 40 years old MILFs. I like MILFs but it seems weird to look at those mature looking women and think they are young girls!! :oops:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not much threat to the MC if the sexually perverted (via curse) men in this story couldn't threaten the MC because "no dicks." For her in that scenario, the curse is a doddle.

I think people looking for "no dicks" here are asking for too much from the dev. Mostly dick-free seems possible, but not wholly dick-free.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
I would echo the comments made of the main characters. Nothing wrong with MILFs but they should look like the actors of HP. Kind of takes away from the whole point of the parody. Sorry but faces especially need attention. Love the story line so far, looking forward to the next post. BTW How many trading cards? I have found 3. I will try to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver Hare Studios

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
I would echo the comments made of the main characters. Nothing wrong with MILFs but they should look like the actors of HP. Kind of takes away from the whole point of the parody. Sorry but faces especially need attention. Love the story line so far, looking forward to the next post. BTW How many trading cards? I have found 3. I will try to support.
Thanks! The reason they look so old is that the textures are taken directly from real-world counterparts when they were in their late 20s. Faces are also modelled after real-world counterparts (in their early 30s). I don't want to make the characters too similar to the real-world actors as I don't want to copy their likeness, but will see what I can do!

Trading Cards - I only have 3 in this game. I originally had 2 more for Snape and Dumbledore, but I didn't know if people would want to see male character trading cards (happy to add them in if people would like them!).

Reactions: robert ash

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Hey seems i missed Card 3 and 4 . some hints where to find them ? :-D
[/QUOT
Thanks! The reason they look so old is that the textures are taken directly from real-world counterparts when they were in their late 20s. Faces are also modelled after real-world counterparts (in their early 30s). I don't want to make the characters too similar to the real-world actors as I don't want to copy their likeness, but will see what I can do!

Trading Cards - I only have 3 in this game. I originally had 2 more for Snape and Dumbledore, but I didn't know if people would want to see male character trading cards (happy to add them in if people would like them!).
Fair enough, Thanks for the response. [Saved me an hour or so of a repeat frame by frame review! Whew!] Maybe Snape and Dumbledore with one of the ladies in a position of, ah, compromise...

Waballabadubdub

Sep 19, 2017
And a counter of what you have out of how many trading cards would be a life saver, but love the game, for the 0.1 is very thorough and great, cant wait for the next chapter

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
@silverharestudios As I understand it, it hasn't been done yet, right? Any chance of making this LI optional and allowing a 100% pure lesbian path? Or make LI into a "best friend" type or make sexual interaction optional?

Silver Hare Studios

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
@silverharestudios As I understand it, it hasn't been done yet, right? Any chance of making this LI optional and allowing a 100% pure lesbian path? Or make LI into a "best friend" type or make sexual interaction optional?
Hey - unfortunately not - if I remove the 1 main male LI now, it takes all the agency out of this character and will remove any suspense / threat / challenge aspect to the game.

If it helps, the male LI interactions are forced (against the will of the protagonist). I shouldn't even really be calling him a 'Love Interest' - he is not. She turns to her best friend for comfort and support and at the end of this (if it does end) may find herself fully down a lesbian route.

LucyHawkins

Oct 10, 2022
Hey - unfortunately not - if I remove the 1 main male LI now, it takes all the agency out of this character and will remove any suspense / threat / challenge aspect to the game.

If it helps, the male LI interactions are forced (against the will of the protagonist). I shouldn't even really be calling him a 'Love Interest' - he is not. She turns to her best friend for comfort and support and at the end of this (if it does end) may find herself fully down a lesbian route.
I'm very excited to see Hermione getting a good seeing to from Ron. So not all your fans are against inclusion of The Dick.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018

Any chance at all in lesbian content of incorporating foot fetish/toe sucking during positions such as 69 or scissoring/tribbing?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
To both of these - I wasn't considering including foot fetish scenes. But given the demand I will include them in :)
Btw it says there's 3 pinups I got the first for Hermione from tutorial, and Bellatrix but the 2nd one I keep replaying the game and I get it says some are rare so a bit harder to see but I literally each frame check around for deathly hallow logo and nothing for the 3rd.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
are you planning to add feet content i.e foot job scenes?
IMO many games out there have female giving footjobs to males...the concept of feet content involving two women without male presence is one that needs a bit of a boost as there's a multitude of times I've played games seen setups that it could be incorporated then nope ends disappointing.

Reactions: Demon2330
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes