zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 70+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid kinkshaming, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.
May I ask why I got a warning? I pretty clearly and in a fun way showed in my posts that kinkshaming is irrational. I didn’t judge anyone and didn’t say any single rude word to anyone.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
May I ask why I got a warning? I pretty clearly and in a fun way showed in my posts that kinkshaming is irrational. I didn’t judge anyone and didn’t say any single rude word to anyone.
Sure thing, you did not get a warning, your message was simply deleted with a note explaining why alongside 70 others for being off-topics and adding fuel to an already burning down thread. Only specific people and repeated offenders got an official warning which is not your case

Reactions: zegamez

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
Sometimes, when i click a link on the new games page, it takes me to page 2 instead of the top of page 1 in that post.
When i saw you're comment, i was like, dang it, we already have someone dissing the game.
I roll back to page one, see images, then I'm back here to post this xD
This GIF you shared literally state the feelings i had after seeing the game images rofl

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I can't believe I'm saying this, but at some points this story actually felt somewhat wholesome. Even now my mind reels from the idea that something this excessively violent could ever be considered wholesome though. I guess you need to really suspend your disbelief that this torture is something the characters perform to ultimately help the girl.

Reactions: InvaderZim

Klonoa723

Jan 24, 2022
Hold up, why's Resident Evil 2 here, wasn't this site for pr0n games

Oh, wait, my bad, I mistook Resi2's final boss with that thing in the last screenshot

lol, just a joke post, heh

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Call me crazy, but I love it. It is because I can accurately distinguish between what is real and what is virtual that I choose to play this type of game rather than being a pervert in my daily life.
I get it, but holy hell, there are limits to even that line of thought.

Reactions: Redgrave66

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
So, navigating through a mysterious tower with a ticking clock and a 'sinful soul' to cleanse? Sounds like a real-life escape room, but with higher stakes! And hey, who knew the keyword to unravel the secrets of this tower was "JUY-365"? Let's hope it's not a password to some ancient torture device!
All I know is I googled "JUY-365" and found this:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
nice little game after reading some comments and the moderator warning I thought it would be worse. but it's not that bad (y)

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Yep, played this game a while back. It was banned on f95, and I'd be shocked for it to not be re-banned. Also, the dev name is either an alias or a lie.

That being said, the game is amazing. I actually paid to get it last time, cuz it's worth the money. Well, that is if you want a girl to to pull her coochie across a few meters of barbed wire to impress you.

I get it, but holy hell, there are limits to even that line of thought.
Not really. No.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes