iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
this looks fucked up... I will legit try it for curiosity... but this shit is definitely fucked up...

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
I will express only my personal opinion: as long as a person is not physically injured, the game remains within acceptable limits, because everyone understands that in life it is extremely problematic to realize what happens in games. It's just that in real life people will have a slightly different reaction to the character's action than in the game ...
But cutting, killing a person, maiming and maiming him is a completely plausible scenario in real life, because at the moment when he is tortured, a person, as a rule, can no longer object.
Accordingly, I believe that games in which such actions are performed are unacceptable, even on this site, as they can provoke people with unstable minds to such experiments in real life ...
Once again, for critics, this is my purely personal opinion, and not a reason to develop a debate.

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
It's ok folks. I bet that this dev's next game will be all about happy ponies and rainbows. They will probably also have waterfalls that make the sounds of laughter to keep all the characters in a joyful mood. Everyone can have tea parties with cupcakes and all the rocks are soft and squishy so that no one hurts themselves if they fall over.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
It's ok folks. I bet that this dev's next game will be all about happy ponies and rainbows. They will probably also have waterfalls that make the sounds of laughter to keep all the characters in a joyful mood. Everyone can have tea parties with cupcakes and all the rocks are soft and squishy so that no one hurts themselves if they fall over.
Nah, he dropped making games and just do art.

Feruna

Jul 29, 2017
Give me a gore tag so I can completely ignore it, please. I'll happily be out of everyone's hair with that.
I mean... there is a graphical violence tag. But admittedly that is a very broad one. Problem is the same here as with a "Pixel Art" tag: Who decides at what point its gore instead of "just" graphical violence? Since mods view that differently it lacks a definitive answer and thus its difficult to implement a gore tag. Reminds me of PG-12, -16 or -18 debates. People have different leanings in this regard too...

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Every time I post a gore game, ppl start to complaint about that, even if there're warning and gore tag under the spoiler. Funny.
If you see that in OP, just go straight further and pass. What's the point of kinkshaming the genre and crying about the gore?

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Just commenting to share my two cents event though no body asked. I am someone who many on this site would call boring or vanilla as I like loving consensual sex between two non-related people, throw is some sprinkle of monster girls or harems, but even I know how easy it is to just click a game, go "Oh that's not for me, and click out. Hell sometimes a title alone is enough to tell I wanna skip the game. Of course I'm also to lazy to filter with tags which is on me but sometimes it's fun just browsing through everything to find the games for me, like browsing through CDs or books at a thrift store and just experiencing all the different styles and genres that other people like.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
I played it, actually It's not as abnormal as u guys said.If in exhentai it even won't have too much comments. It's very short and only have one choice in the end.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheTower-BLACKCAT0014-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
:unsure:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Tower [Final]

Download

Reactions: king o Arceus

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 70+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid kinkshaming, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

Reactions: packman32
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes