VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Trinity [v0.1] [AnonymousStudios]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AnonymousStudios

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
Can someone do a walkthrough please ? :)
The game doesn't need a walkthrough and most likely won't throughout all the game, this is our first game so it'll be kinda linear while our next game will branch off into the different path trope possibly.

P.S - I kinda worded this wrong, you'll have choices but it won't be subtle relationship changes or anything in that sort. Every choice will be clear cut and we don't be having a relationship system. - Winged

Sir Leon

May 16, 2020
Probably another few months when we release chapter 1. - Winged
The game doesn't need a walkthrough and most likely won't throughout all the game, this is our first game so it'll be kinda linear while our next game will branch off into the different path trope possibly.

P.S - I kinda worded this wrong, you'll have choices but it won't be subtle relationship changes or anything in that sort. Every choice will be clear cut and we don't be having a relationship system. - Winged
I'll make one tho :HideThePain:. In fact I've already made one.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I decided to try out the visual novel at 0.1 and so far i'm intrigue. I like the world building set-up of an secret society, giving off the vibes of an action thriller movie with plentiful erotic content to come. Present-time Natasha designs looks lovely and youthful, i love a long-haired, curvy, well-endowed woman :love: and bonus has red-hair and freckles. Present-time MC isn't too shabby himself, tall, a decent body, probably one of the few decent looking MCs with a visible face (y). Just a personal preference so don't mind me, but maybe his hair could grow longer as the story goes on. Aiysha looks great and lovely too :love:, curly long hair in a ponytail bun, pretty dark brown skin (Thanks for not giving her the overused ).
Was Aiysha in the flashback intro scene too? Based off of looking at the menu images with Aiysha, I do hope there's something between MC, Aiysha and Natasha intimately or possibly lead to something intimate later on in the story as a Trio/Throuple *fingers crossed*. Also, It'd be fun wordplay with the title "The Trinity" with those 3 as a trinity team.

I like the idea of a story-driven visual novel with a linear plot with some clear cut choices, i'd assume choices for some variations scenes for alternate outcomes or maybe like "vanilla sex only VS. both vanilla & kinky sex (like outdoor or public sex, maledom/femsub play)".
I'm not grammar expert, but maybe combine certain short sentences together into one line to reduce the clicking on 1 image. Example, mainly these 2 lines here, "Wake up Natasha" then click "You said in a soft voice". Combine them into one line like ["Wake up Natasha". You said in a soft voice.] Not a problem though, just a suggestion.

Aug 17, 2019
Thank you to everyone that tried our game and for your feedback. I really appreciate it. The work on EP1 will begin this Monday and I only have one thing to say. It's going to be bigger and better than prologue. Please consider becoming a patron and joining our discord server.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That was a really good first release. I'm not sure why there had to be four different ways to complete the mission when the outcome is basically the same for every one of them, but other than that the game looks interesting. We don't know where the story is going yet, but judging by that short introduction and the way the main characters met each other, there's a lot of potential here. As for the characters' looks, I liked grown up Natasha, but the MC looks kind of "sleepy" a lot of the time. There was still a big improvement to his appearance compared to his younger self though. Aiysha looks good too, but I don't know if she's going to be a LI or not. It's still too early for a final verdict, but it's definitely worth playing.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started playing and have to say, this is a REALLY well done game.

Natasha (I named her Emily) is so fuckin gorgeous, I just adore those heterochromia eyes and like, holy crap is wifey thiiiiiicc! Those hips and that ass, we need more of that redhead with a body shaped like a Greek Goddess. Mhm! <3

I also want to give a shout out to the design of the save/preference screens. Being able to adjust text size and Text Box Opacity on the fly is fucking genius and makes me wonder why everyone doesn't do it like this?? Fuckin A+ Design Choice!

Reactions: House Of Black

AnonymousStudios

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
That was a really good first release. I'm not sure why there had to be four different ways to complete the mission when the outcome is basically the same for every one of them, but other than that the game looks interesting. We don't know where the story is going yet, but judging by that short introduction and the way the main characters met each other, there's a lot of potential here. As for the characters' looks, I liked grown up Natasha, but the MC looks kind of "sleepy" a lot of the time. There was still a big improvement to his appearance compared to his younger self though. Aiysha looks good too, but I don't know if she's going to be a LI or not. It's still too early for a final verdict, but it's definitely worth playing.
Sort of like a video game we wanted to offer the player that freedom for them to do what they want. - Winged

AnonymousStudios

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
Just started playing and have to say, this is a REALLY well done game.

Natasha (I named her Emily) is so fuckin gorgeous, I just adore those heterochromia eyes and like, holy crap is wifey thiiiiiicc! Those hips and that ass, we need more of that redhead with a body shaped like a Greek Goddess. Mhm! <3

I also want to give a shout out to the design of the save/preference screens. Being able to adjust text size and Text Box Opacity on the fly is fucking genius and makes me wonder why everyone doesn't do it like this?? Fuckin A+ Design Choice!
You can credit the GUI to DG0011, he's the main coder and thanks the heterochromia eyes were my idea, I love them myself. Hope you enjoy chapter 1 when we release it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes