minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Meanwhile I'm confused about the gay tag, when there's a female protagonist.. The LAST thing I assumed was that there was a female protag if the gay tag was around (since I have notifications for it), so.. how exactly does this work??? (Or even better question, is there actually a VARIETY in gay content, or is it another "Mere crumbs (aka one scene) kind of game? With no offense to the creator, not like it's worth it either way if I had to guess with there being a FeMC.)
Perhaps she is going to pimp her BF out to the old guys?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Okay, I think I tried every choice so far and I can tell that there's no gay content or netorare/netori so far. So I don't know how the tags are. Anyway if there's gonna be netorare content in this game, then protagonist (who is female) is gonna get taken her lover away (male guy, who's deuteragonist). If it's the opposite one, it's cheating (which appears in the game, totally avoidable by the way).

Aside of that, gameplay view [10 points started]:
  • Tutorial seems quite dull. [-2 points]
  • Changing backgrounds from reality pictures to rendered pictures gets me off the game. [-1 point]
  • Choices seem to be unimportant so far aside of money or getting a quite few scenes (you're gonna be in the same path whatever you do). [-4 points]
  • Protagonist looks cute and sometimes dumb. [+1 point]
  • Protagonist's boyfriend is stupid. I mean, I have no idea how much the prices are where it's supposed to be set this story but 600-700$ a freaking small house per week? When you get paid 360+comissions? Bruh, I wouldn't rent that apartment. [-2 points]
  • Almost every character seems an old/ugly/fat bastard. I'm not sure if it's a fetish but I'd prefer having some variety on my cast and I'm not talking about having perfect characters far away from realism but come on, I don't think every person out there has to be like that. In addition, you are not fond of them, it just seems like a single guy replicated in almost every scene trying to get into your pants being a dickhead (the only one that doesn't seem like that is the old rich guy). [-2 points]
  • Renders are not that bad in my opinion (though it needs some improvement in some scenes [like animated ones]). [+3 points]
  • The point of the game seems appealing to me, but the premise of the story is quite stupid (you're an adult still finding your dad's approval and not because you like betting). [+2 points]
Anyway I'll keep my eye on this game for some updates to see if developer will grow with it or it won't change at all.

Final score: 5/10

Nov 4, 2018
I can understand when people do it who have a lot of followers.

I have quite a few people with similar taste in games that follow me but I only ever bring it up if I think they might like it, never done the "don't like this, won't play it" thing, always find that really weird.
People low on life easily fall into a sense of pointlessness,
If they see something they don't like they feel a need to verbally get it off their chest,
Lest they feel pointless from holding it in.

Its very common.

Reactions: Lurker1001

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Why do we need to win a bet? The heroine's boyfriend is an idiot, they do not have sex and do not show love at all. I think that the loss of love points then should not lead to a game over

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game looks promising, i'm hoping that the boyfriend will share her for his and her pleasure, and also for the money, why not! With naughty outfits such as stockings/garter belt, high heels, sexy lingerie, etc. obviously :)
The money system linked to the various choices and to the love points is a smart choice, it's a bit of challenge.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
NTR tag gets you placed on ignore
Here's the thing, that tag was viewable before you even opened the thread. So, why did you?

Do you run around looking for NTR-tagged games so you can not only place them on ignore, but announce to the world that you have done so? Are you really that much of a narcissist to believe that someone who actually is reading the posts on this thread to find out what the game is about cares whether you like the genre or not? Do YOU care whether some anonymous person on the internet likes or dislikes a particular type of game? I'm betting you don't.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Here's the thing, that tag was viewable before you even opened the thread. So, why did you?
I find that very annoying as well when I am looking for posts that help me decide whether a game might be good or not. With female protag and NTR tags I myself never identified with the dang loser boyfriend or husband anyway. If I did that then I would miss out on games like AnnaEA and LilyotV, among a host of others.

Reactions: CluelessDork

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I find that very annoying as well when I am looking for posts that help me decide whether a game might be good or not. With female protag and NTR tags I myself never identified with the dang loser boyfriend or husband anyway. If I did that then I would miss out on games like AnnaEA and LilyotV, among a host of others.
People want to choose their own husbands. They don't want to drag along an obscure man forcibly imposed by a developer.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes