Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find that very annoying as well when I am looking for posts that help me decide whether a game might be good or not. With female protag and NTR tags I myself never identified with the dang loser boyfriend or husband anyway. If I did that then I would miss out on games like AnnaEA and LilyotV, among a host of others.
When I see Female Protagonist and NTR in the same game, I expect to find an FMC who sleeps around, and cheats on her love interest. I am usually not disappointed. Ironically, when the object of a game is to have the Male Protagonist cheat on his wife or girlfriend, the NTR tag is strangely absent. I just have to resign myself to this anomaly.

In the games you mention, I keep waiting for the FMC to kick those losers to the side, and consider any sex the FMC has with them (except for opening scenes) as a complete waste of time. :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the fetish and the face and hair of mc amy but... she is far too thin for me personally. if she would be as thicc as the women in those shota games nowdays that would be hot. and ye only the less sexual appeal of her stops me from playing this i am sorry. cause unlike quite many other female protagonist in games with many old men (with a few exceptions) she has a tasteful face and a normal and fitting hairstyle. just m 2 cents ofc

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
promising game, congratulations because the theme of young girl and old man is something that generates a lot of curiosity, but it made me a little short ... I recommend an update soon to maintain interest.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you get the scene with the guy wearing the spikey shoulder pads?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I enjoyed playing this game looking forward to seeing where it goes from here and what the characters will do when she visits her home next weekend the good thing about the concept is how the game has a set amount of days in the concept and mechanics so we have options and we have a goal that feels like it wont be a few years to reach the completion of the game I enjoyed the options it gave me and am curious about if I can play with the variables in the game and I like the look of the female mc

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
How do you get the scene with the guy wearing the spikey shoulder pads?
from the image I can guess that is the older sister of the friend who offered them to stay at her place so I would suggest not taking the apartment you look at first

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
from the image I can guess that is the older sister of the friend who offered them to stay at her place so I would suggest not taking the apartment you look at first
Hmm, I don't remember getting a choice about whether or not to take the apartment?

Reactions: Valronn

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I didn't manage to see images 1 or 3, which makes me wonder if they're in the game yet, but if they aren't then why would they be shown here?

luca

Apr 30, 2017
like Tomai say the V.2 is already out on patreon. So i think the three first pictures come of v2

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes