Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where they are unable to load game or save? I just see the background screen
usually happened to so incompatibility issue with the save files.

What you can do is
1-move the save files to another location, placing them back one at a time back, each time running the game to find which file might be causing the issue.
or
2-Delete the save folder completely and start a new game

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Hi sorry if this repeat of previous post. i just wanted to know if there were any updates how to increase game speed. I have mid end pc which i can play all the recent games in ultra def bit i seem to have slowness playing this game other unity game are ok though

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It's the "Become a Cow" command that does it.
Thanks. i think if you make trigger some scenes with mom there is more chances that she make night visit.
I almost cleared all scenes except bugged and can tell only it is so tiring...

Carsh for the first time. Replaced windows 10 by 7. Now game crashes. Don't know how to solve it? Any help....
Why 7(Windows 7 is dead there is no need to use it right now, Let grand parents to rest). Try 10 64bit or 8.1 64bit(personally use 8.1 ) Choose OS if you have gpu compactible with DirectX 12 use win 10 64bit, if Direct X 11 use 8.1 64bit. And crash where(location character)? In game some scenes in school are bugged. Which version of game you are playing? Try to change graphics settings maybe problems in some of them. Try to play at minimum and set 60 fps. and disable everything else. And if everything all right raise settings by one and test to find problems)

What to play next? Has anyone has recommendations?

Last edited:

TheHors3man

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone help me pls , why i dont have the new cloths.. ? i downloaded the last version but still dont got them.. help ?

TheAlphaWolf

Jan 14, 2019
everytime i try to enter the studio to watch Julia and Kira photoshoot, Kelly is standing outside the studio not allowing me to get passed her and anytime i approach Kelly the game freezes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help me pls , why i dont have the new cloths.. ? i downloaded the last version but still dont got them.. help ?
Unfortunately I don't think there's an answer to it, but if you've completed the new version already, you can grab a save from me, check the link in my signature and use that, all instructions on how to do it are there.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
everytime i try to enter the studio to watch Julia and Kira photoshoot, Kelly is standing outside the studio not allowing me to get passed her and anytime i approach Kelly the game freezes
Kelly has nothing to do with Julia's and Kira's photoshoots, That's Adrianna.
My guess what happened is you place a request from both Kelly and Adrianna and that caused the game to crash, since it can't decide what to do. my recommendation is to load up a previous save and do them separately, making sure you complete one before you do the other.

If you don't have an old save had, you can grab one from my signature.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes