DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It's the "Become a Cow" command that does it.
Thanks. i think if you make trigger some scenes with mom there is more chances that she make night visit.
I almost cleared all scenes except bugged and can tell only it is so tiring...

Carsh for the first time. Replaced windows 10 by 7. Now game crashes. Don't know how to solve it? Any help....
Why 7(Windows 7 is dead there is no need to use it right now, Let grand parents to rest). Try 10 64bit or 8.1 64bit(personally use 8.1 ) Choose OS if you have gpu compactible with DirectX 12 use win 10 64bit, if Direct X 11 use 8.1 64bit. And crash where(location character)? In game some scenes in school are bugged. Which version of game you are playing? Try to change graphics settings maybe problems in some of them. Try to play at minimum and set 60 fps. and disable everything else. And if everything all right raise settings by one and test to find problems)

What to play next? Has anyone has recommendations?

Last edited:

TheHors3man

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone help me pls , why i dont have the new cloths.. ? i downloaded the last version but still dont got them.. help ?

TheAlphaWolf

Jan 14, 2019
everytime i try to enter the studio to watch Julia and Kira photoshoot, Kelly is standing outside the studio not allowing me to get passed her and anytime i approach Kelly the game freezes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help me pls , why i dont have the new cloths.. ? i downloaded the last version but still dont got them.. help ?
Unfortunately I don't think there's an answer to it, but if you've completed the new version already, you can grab a save from me, check the link in my signature and use that, all instructions on how to do it are there.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
everytime i try to enter the studio to watch Julia and Kira photoshoot, Kelly is standing outside the studio not allowing me to get passed her and anytime i approach Kelly the game freezes
Kelly has nothing to do with Julia's and Kira's photoshoots, That's Adrianna.
My guess what happened is you place a request from both Kelly and Adrianna and that caused the game to crash, since it can't decide what to do. my recommendation is to load up a previous save and do them separately, making sure you complete one before you do the other.

If you don't have an old save had, you can grab one from my signature.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
How can you fist Janice's ass, while she stands in the kitchen?

I can fuck her analy in (nearly) every other scene, but anal fisting is not possible. There was an option in the living room to fuck her in the ass and/or make her sit on one of these room accessorys as far as I remember, but I cant even fuck her in the ass in there.

This game is so bugged, that I had to use the save of some else to see the new update, but it seems he has buggs of his own...^^

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can you fist Janice's ass, while she stands in the kitchen?

I can fuck her analy in (nearly) every other scene, but anal fisting is not possible. There was an option in the living room to fuck her in the ass and/or make her sit on one of these room accessorys as far as I remember, but I cant even fuck her in the ass in there.

This game is so bugged, that I had to use the save of some else to see the new update, but it seems he has buggs of his own...^^
To fist her ass in the kitchen

You need to have completed her Anal training in the living room at night, should be 4 or 5 nights if I recall
Have found the golden Anal Plug at Kelly's place (accept work from the shady guy until you find it) and given to Janice Saturday or Sunday morning in the kitchen
You need to have 460+ points with her
Always have Lube in the inventory
Catch her wearing the plug when she's washing the dishes

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
To fist her ass in the kitchen

You need to have completed her Anal training in the living room at night, should be 4 or 5 nights if I recall
Have found the golden Anal Plug at Kelly's place and given to Janice Saturday or Sunday morning in the kitchen
You need to have 460+ points with her
Always have Lube in the inventory
Catch her wearing the plug when she's washing the dishes
Well I dont know about Kellys golden plug, but Janice has one anal plug in her, while she works in the kitchen. I bet the save owner got this part done, since the Kelly storyline seems complete. The anal training part might be broken, because no matter how many times (tested it about 11 times) I fuck her in the living room, the anal sex option doesnt pop up.

Either broken, or tehre is still something missing. I tried repeating a couple stages by decresing Janice's relation score from 500+ to 400+, but of course the events cant be repeated that way..

Yeah, well this game has a weird way to bug things out. Especially if there are randomized events like the aunt Danielle's first visit etc. involved.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Well I dont know about Kellys golden plug, but Janice has one anal plug in her, while she works in the kitchen. I bet the save owner got this part done, since the Kelly storyline seems complete. The anal training part might be broken, because no matter how many times (tested it about 11 times) I fuck her in the living room, the anal sex option doesnt pop up.

Either broken, or tehre is still something missing. I tried repeating a couple stages by decresing Janice's relation score from 500+ to 400+, but of course the events cant be repeated that way..

Yeah, well this game has a weird way to bug things out. Especially if there are randomized events like the aunt Danielle's first visit etc. involved.
You're missing the anal training option from the evening in the living room "Train her ass"
Make sure to fucked her ass when she visits you at night and in the shower

You also need more the 420 with Janice to get

From the walkthrough
b) "Ass": When Janice's score is less than 420, Jason fucks her ass.
At the end of this scene choose between "Cum inside", "Cum on her back", "Cum on her tits" and "Cum on her face". When Janice's score is 420+, you have two options:
a) "Fuck her ass": At the end of this scene choose between "Cum inside", "Cum on her back", "Cum on her tits" and "Cum on her face".
b) "Train her ass": Jason sticks a coned-shaped object in Janice's ass. You need to do this 4 times to complete the anal training.
After the fourth time, click on "Come inside" or "Come outside".

Reactions: Maddick

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Maddick

and if you're still having trouble try the link in my signature and grab a save that's appropriate for you, I've tested them all and they all work fine. unless you're on a mac, then I can't say.

I would also recommend grabbing the walkthrough, it was what I used to make up the saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddick

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
@Maddick

and if you're still having trouble try the link in my signature and grab a save that's appropriate for you, I've tested them all and they all work fine. unless you're on a mac, then I can't say.

I would also recommend grabbing the walkthrough, it what I used to make up the saves.
Thank you for your help. Yeah, I think it would be best to use another save. No need to invest to much time to unlock a single gimmik.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes