Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
25 points. I've got enough to meet her in the break room, but the option to ask her just never shows up.
Did you ask her about anal while in the pharmacy and not after being invited upstairs

if yes

Can you send me your save
Check my signature for location

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
Did you ask her about anal while in the pharmacy and not after being invited upstairs

if yes

Can you send me your save
Check my signature for location
The process I've done so far is:

1. Asked Billy
2. Asked Kelly in the pharmacy at the counter

According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to also ask her again on her coffee break, but no option for that ever comes up. I've also tried various combinations of asking her first, attempting to ask her during the break before asking at the counter, but so far I've made no progress.

I'll send you a save copy shortly.

bajaj1005

Dec 29, 2018
Can some one confirm, whether the latest "Final" version has some sound in it or is it the same what was an year back ?

bajaj1005

Dec 29, 2018
There’s no sound, and as far as we know KsT has no plans to include them.
Thanks, would skip for now !
Just saw KsT's patreon page as well, the goal for sound fx is now at 8K, not very sure but if I recall correctly it was 6K some time in 2018.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The process I've done so far is:

1. Asked Billy
2. Asked Kelly in the pharmacy at the counter

According to the walkthrough I'm supposed to also ask her again on her coffee break, but no option for that ever comes up. I've also tried various combinations of asking her first, attempting to ask her during the break before asking at the counter, but so far I've made no progress.

I'll send you a save copy shortly.
Can you send it again without placing it in an archive, for some reason i can't open it.

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
So I fussed around with my save a bit more using the cheat plugin and I managed to solve my problem of not being able to ask the pharmacist about anal during the coffee break.

Turns out the "analq" variable needed to be set to 3 in order to ask her. Asking Billy set it to 1, asking the pharmacist behind the counter set it to 2, and asking her during the break moves it from 3 to 4. I have no clue what else was needed to move it from 2 to 3.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So I fussed around with my save a bit more using the cheat plugin and I managed to solve my problem of not being able to ask the pharmacist about anal during the coffee break.

Turns out the "analq" variable needed to be set to 3 in order to ask her. Asking Billy set it to 1, asking the pharmacist behind the counter set it to 2, and asking her during the break moves it from 3 to 4. I have no clue what else was needed to move it from 2 to 3.
That would be steps 41 to 46 in the walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------------------------

Got a question myself though. From searching the thread I saw this has been asked a couple of times, but never got a real answer. After finishing the job for the shady guy (stealing the medicine from the pharmacy) for the first time, he offers it again after a couple of days. However, despite having the medicine in the inventory, you never get the correct dialogue to finish the quest a 2nd time.

Only thing he will say is that he has no job to offer atm or (after a few days) he will offer the job again, although you've never finished the one before. I already tried a couple of things: declining the job to finish the car hack quest first, setting his job variable to 0 or 2 (from 1), removing the medicine from the inventory, but nothing leads to him accepting the medicine a 2nd time.

Any solutions or ideas?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Got a question myself though. From searching the thread I saw this has been asked a couple of times, but never got a real answer. After finishing the job for the shady guy (stealing the medicine from the pharmacy) for the first time, he offers it again after a couple of days. However, despite having the medicine in the inventory, you never get the correct dialogue to finish the quest a 2nd time.

Only thing he will say is that he has no job to offer atm or (after a few days) he will offer the job again, although you've never finished the one before. I already tried a couple of things: declining the job to finish the car hack quest first, setting his job variable to 0 or 2 (from 1), removing the medicine from the inventory, but nothing leads to him accepting the medicine a 2nd time.

Any solutions or ideas?
The reason why it doesn't get an answer is because you can ignore it, it's simply a way to get money, nothing else. It plays no part in the progression of the game.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The reason why it doesn't get an answer is because you can ignore it, it's simply a way to get money, nothing else. It plays no part in the progression of the game.
Sure, it might not be a gamebreaking bug, but a bug nonetheless. It can also get annoying as this is a good possibility to get a bit of money in the early stages of the game, so not being able to complete it can slow down progression (without using cheats).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sure, it might not be a gamebreaking bug, but a bug nonetheless. It can also get annoying as this is a good possibility to get a bit of money in the early stages of the game, so not being able to complete it can slow down progression (without using cheats).
True, but it's also has the most risk because if you get caught by Kelly, you lose 5 points each time.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also what variable were you changing

All I know is of Medicine which should be 1

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Also what variable were you changing

All I know is of Medicine which should be 1
There is a variable simply named 'job'. After you finish the quest once, it goes up to 1 and should increase every time you repeat it. I tried to put it to 0 to reset the quest and to 2, to check if this may fix the missing dialogue, but neither works.

The part of getting the medicine works fine, you have it in your inventory, but the finishing dialogue just doesn't trigger.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a variable simply named 'job'. After you finish the quest once, it goes up to 1 and should increase every time you repeat it. I tried to put it to 0 to reset the quest and to 2, to check if this may fix the missing dialogue, but neither works.

The part of getting the medicine works fine, you have it in your inventory, but the finishing dialogue just doesn't trigger.
It's odd, because I just did it twice in a row and it and he's taken the medicine twice

What version of the game are you playing, me, 032FInal

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Just had a look at mine

Before accepting - Job=2
After Accepting - Job=1 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 697
After stealing the medicine - Job=1 and medince = 1
After giving him the medicine - Job=2 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 697

EDIT = After stealing the medicine - Job=1 and medince = 1

Sorry my finger slipped Job still equalled 1

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Just had a look at mine

Before accepting - Job=2
After Accepting - Job=1 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 697
After giving him the medicine - Job=2 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 697
My second time round

Before accepting - Job=2
After Accepting - Job=1 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 707
After giving him the medicine - Job=2 and Hoodiejob=0 jobday = 707

A heads up - Sorry my finger slipped After stealing the medicine Job still equalled 1

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes