gubl

May 31, 2018
same! its bugged
One of the options check it with different graphics details. Like fastest or highest. My guess developers maintains individual assets with different number of polygons per each detalization choice , so depending on whsy you pick launching the game, those get loaded into each scene. So developer debugs in his favorite detalization for most of time, so that will be the most refined version in beta. I guess, rendering bugs you see in high polygon graphics my miss in low due and vice versa to oversight.

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
I encountered a bug on Danielle route when I need to pick up small note with her webcam username under the bed but note is not there.
Got the same thing, but spam clicking really does work. Just go nuts and you might get lucky. Tried that shit for 3 days before i got it.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Got the same thing, but spam clicking really does work. Just go nuts and you might get lucky. Tried that shit for 3 days before i got it.
My fingers hurts like crazy from spam clicking and it doesn't work no matter how much I click even with 100% precision on the spot where note is supposed to be.

Have you only precisely clicked on the spot where note is supposed to be??

Last edited:

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
My fingers hurts like crazy from spam clicking and it doesn't work no matter how much I click even with 100% precision on the spot where note is supposed to be.

Have you only precisely clicked on the spot where note is supposed to be??
I clicked all over the place, but mostly in the general area of where it was supposed to be. Also cheated her stat to 240 just in case. Playing the cracked 37 beta 1

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I clicked all over the place, but mostly in the general area of where it was supposed to be. Also cheated her stat to 240 just in case. Playing the cracked 37 beta 1
Yeah also done all as you did but still no luck activating it

Tried beta crack on the final release and its not working, we need new one.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Crack is working, tnx Zyrix.

Dunno if its just in my game but now every time I enter park, no matter if its a day or night, it always triggering new night event when you taking Janice in the park at night. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Crack dont work for me, I click on the button 'connect' but nothing happens

Tks Blutregen for link, the game work fine now :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes