popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Yea, on the new beta 1 - sis shows up every night and you cannot get rid of her - just now tried to load a game in 37 final and will no longer open the load page after running 38 beta 1 and saving a game - yep the save game is totally corrupted - unless I got new variables from 38 beta 1 that cannot load to 37 final - only doing .20 -.25 parts

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not been able to play the game for a good while now due to my PC being older than the big bang. But wow does it seem like he dev continued to up his game. The Janice, Billy and Billy's mom content sounds raunchy as fuck.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok I'll bite. What does it do?
Does it crash the game even more?
It bypasses the requirement to login with your patreon account to play the game, and be able to load/save at all.

Try attaching the crash log/output log from "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist" to a post, or copy/paste it into a spoiler box.
You keep complaining about it crashing, give no description beyond that, and don't actually seek any assistance. Hopefully it can shed some light into what might be the problem.

Also, post your system specs as well.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok I'll bite. What does it do?
Does it crash the game even more?
No
It allows you to save and load saves
but if you are downloading the game from the OP you don't need it.
Saying that 0.38Beta is majorly bugged right now, I would wait for the update.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
More like get a new PC that can run the game instead of those potato PCs people have on this forum.
To be fair, as long as the GPU is DX11 capable, even a potato PC can run this game... Not well, but that's mostly down to how it's been made.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
To be fair, as long as the GPU is DX11 capable, even a potato PC can run this game... Not well, but that's mostly down to how it's been made.
if there is to little memory on the card or shared memory for the card the game will crash no mather what you will do thats how it is with 4k textures need memory.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It bypasses the requirement to login with your patreon account to play the game, and be able to load/save at all.

Try attaching the crash log/output log from "C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist" to a post, or copy/paste it into a spoiler box.
You keep complaining about it crashing, give no description beyond that, and don't actually seek any assistance. Hopefully it can shed some light into what might be the problem.

Also, post your system specs as well.
When I try to go to the beach it crashes. Just cause you got a super computer don't expect us all not to have any problems with ours.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My pc has 12GB memory and I still have this BS problem. Maybe I should play it on the 32GB otherwise I don't know what the BS problem is with this game.
I had ikt with thay game keeps doing the same thing. Going to play something else.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
So, first time playing this game. Should I download the latest version (heard there may be some bugs but I think it could be due to previous saves) or should I play the v0.37 or wait for the next update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My pc has 12GB memory and I still have this BS problem. Maybe I should play it on the 32GB otherwise I don't know what the BS problem is with this game.
If you've got another system to try it on, do so. Although, both of those systems have more RAM than either of mine, so you're more likely the one with a "super-computer".
If it's still crashing at the same place on a different system, then it's either a 0.38 Beta 1 specific issue (as Anon4321 pointed out) or a messed up variable in your save.

Ideally, wait a few days for the cracked Final version of 0.38.
At that point, if it's still happening then it's almost definitely a messed up variable in your save.

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
anyone have save 3.7 versions final, no billy route & billy route?? if u have can share with me, i realy apreiate that, i think my save's crash coz i playe and save at the 3.8 version. after 20.00 pm i just show black screen

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I had ikt with thay game keeps doing the same thing. Going to play something else.
But how much memory does your graphic card have

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
So I remade the walkthrough in word so that it is easier to navigate. Might decide to add pics later on.

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Yesterday I played the latest version of the game 0.38 beta. The game does not give any errors until the end. There was an error with the pharmacy in the previous final version 0.37. The night event 20:00 in pharmacy was repeated at all times if you comm in.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes