BK186

May 18, 2017
Guys! do not force this much, there are too many bugs in this version. Wait official fix..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does anyone know why the clothes dont seem to fit the character models? I guess its probably a local problem. but its like their boobs clip through the clothes.
When you start the game, You need to increase the resolution

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The graphics and GUI are terrible. Where did these models come from? They are so fugly. Leave and delete.

h4x0r

Jun 8, 2019
so the game is supposed to come cracked. why does it say that the Patreon is not connected? I could be missing something help me out pls.

KamuiKK

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, guy, I got a problem on the walkthrough line 559. When Emma jogging, it s just keeping the same dialog,but didn't even meet with Michelle in Jason's home front door, wanna ask how to fix this problem.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2020-04-20
Release Date: 2020-04-19
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.38 Beta1 Cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac(v0.37): MEGA - - -
Extras: SAVE - Official Walkthrough
Thanks to oy vey nazmir and Zandalf for sharing, Zyrix and blackFeather214 for cracking the game & Blutregen for the repack

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
hello i need help do you still have the version v0.36 download please ?

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Can't find this lingerie in Janice wardrobe. How about you?
>>*Outfit for Janice/Julia* After the night park scene with Janice, there they meet Redhoodie dude* Now white lingerie will unlock as daily outfit aswell.

CyberEye117

Dec 20, 2018
Man what waste of time of a game.
It keeps crashing and without a way to save.
Was it so difficult to turn this into a VN game instead.
Hello! The game continues to crash when you are on the loading screen (for example, when you go elsewhere) only if you repeatedly press the click (this is my case) and if you want to save your progress, you have to press the "Connect to Patreon" button.

EDIT: if you do not press repeatedly the click you will be able to play without crash

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes