Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any android version of this game?
Did you even check the previous page and the page before that and the page before that.

I don't mean to be mean, but this question has been asked an answered multiple times, by me, and it's getting frustrating when people don't even check to see if someone else asked it.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've been playing this for years, and hate the start from scratch crap, but the slower than shit crawling up hill drag between scenes is too much. Definitely not worth the effort to spend hours of nothing to get bored too much to go on!

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys just starting the game for the 1st time, got the walkthrough up it has on the character list Janice and Julia down as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that mean you get the choice weather they are related or not? If so do you decide in game or do you need a patch? (I assume no to the patch since it's not on the OP?)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys just starting the game for the 1st time, got the walkthrough up it has on the character list Janice and Julia down as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that mean you get the choice weather they are related or not? If so do you decide in game or do you need a patch? (I assume no to the patch since it's not on the OP?)
Nope, they can't be changed and there's no mod to do that

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
i went to the hospital but the receptionist is still there and the option to ask kendra about yuki isn't there, algo i went to the pharmacy at 20:00 and it says it is closed and i lose the show, am i the only one or is a bug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i went to the hospital but the receptionist is still there and the option to ask kendra about yuki isn't there, algo i went to the pharmacy at 20:00 and it says it is closed and i lose the show, am i the only one or is a bug?
No, to ask about Yuki, Kendra needs to be the receptionist. and Yuki needs to be gone from the hospital.

The fact that Yuki still is still there is either
-something messed up with your save,
-you haven't gotten Yuki pregnant yet or Kelly hasn't surprised you in Jason's room to start Yuki becoming pregnant
-the 20-30 days haven't elapsed yet after she got pregnant.

if it's non of these, then I would recommend you grab my "completes 0.37" save from the link in my signature and start from 0.38 of the walkthrough.

Last edited:

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Started a new game with this version, and for some reson on the first night Julia is capable of vising the MC, and they're able to do anal. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: ng728x

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Started a new game with this version, and for some reson on the first night Julia is capable of vising the MC, and they're able to do anal. Very odd.
It’s a major bug, wait until 0.38Final for the fix
Or download 0.37Final from the OP while you wait.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Yeah and she won't take NO for an answer which means you can't proceed to the living room scene at night to increase your energy so you're stuck until its fixed.

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
does anyone know why the clothes dont seem to fit the character models? I guess its probably a local problem. but its like their boobs clip through the clothes.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes