ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Connect to Patreon" button.
What does that look like before the game crashes.
This is unplayable game.
It gives you aa few minutes of gameplay before it crashes even with the saves.
Well this time I managed to visit 3 girls before it crashes.
My advice to you all if you are having the same problem save and quit and save again, rename the save before you quit.
That's what I'm doing before it crashes.
Can't even roll back or screen save or right click to save. Can't zoom in clozer and it's out of focus almost all the time.
It's a pain in the you know what game, but worth playing.

Last edited:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
You should take a biology class mate
Nah man, V-Tech just kicked in yo, it's a very reasonable conclusion. Just inject another load for double the result. You might want to stop after that though, there's limits on how many babes a woman can bear before straight up exploding.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Question is the ntr avoidabal ???
Yes completely avoidable as long as you skip step 58, it would trigger the start of it and skip anything marked with (Billy)
or you can use the skippable walkthrough in the link in my signature.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so the game is supposed to come cracked. why does it say that the Patreon is not connected? I could be missing something help me out pls.
The one in the OP is cracked just click connect to patreon a couple of times for it to work.
Worked for me

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Okay.... I have found a small issue that happens every time the MC wants to sleep the, Step-Sister enters the MC's Room and does the hole "do you like my new underwere" bit allowing the MC to get 10 points early on her... now to some that's not a problem.... excepted when you need to walk around at night...I hoping this small issue can be fix between now and the end of next week? and if anyone knows how to either get rid of it or fix it them selfves I'm all "eyes"...

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
That's the 20 dollar question. This is not rempy so I guess not.
Just quit and save and save again and rename it before it crashes.
That's what I'm doing. Can't enjoy the game otherwise.
Ok thanks this, is cheap.
I also have the bug with the sister at night, she already came and got fucked on the first night.
Damn this is so bad, bugged at the beginning.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes