vastary

Oct 12, 2018
I love this game but still I don't understand why it is so hard to advance, Why I always need my fckin tab near me to navigate a step by step very rudimentary walkthrough to avoid massive hours of grinding

nod24

May 4, 2017
Tell me, does the author have plans to change the appearance of the characters? Well, they are really scary ... and of the same type, on the face and figure.

Will there be optimization? Transitions between rooms - in total, they take a lot of time. ???

Is it possible to disable animation and 3D camera movement? They are some useless and not interesting.

D

Deleted member 78983

Why is it saying that saving and loading is a patreon feature? That's fucking bullshit. You can't even use any downloaded saves for progress.

D

Deleted member 78983

This is a cracked version, just follow the instruction which is a very simple stepand save your game
Oops, I feel like an idiot now. I thought I needed a patreon account for that but I just had to press ''connect to Patreon'' and got my saves back...

Reactions: vastary

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Oops, I feel like an idiot now. I thought I needed a patreon account for that but I just had to press ''connect to Patreon'' and got my saves back...
I would say I will pay the day I don't need arandom walkthrough beside me to actually play this game, it's a shame you're lost everytime you don't read a 800 steps shit paper

Look30

Aug 17, 2018
error with Julia - she comes into Jason room every night. You cannot continue the story because no other option is possible.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
but i cannot load my save, how i can load the save data sorry ?
Does it look like this
Capture.PNG
If yes and you're asking where to put your saves
then just head here
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

But if it looks like this, just click connect to patreon a couple of times, worked for me
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Does it look like this
View attachment 628065
If yes and you're asking where to put your saves
then just head here
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

But if it looks like this, just click connect to patreon a couple of times, worked for me
View attachment 628067
so sorry i just manage to activied it, thanks friend.

Jul 13, 2018
So i download the game and start a fresh play thought, and Julia visits me every night so i cant go to the living room.... First time playing game not sure how to fix this..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i download the game and start a fresh play thought, and Julia visits me every night so i cant go to the living room.... First time playing game not sure how to fix this..
If you did a simple search, top right, you'd find out it's a bug with 0.38Beta1 which you can't fix and that it should be fixed in the next update of the build 0.38Final.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
when I wanted to start a new game from version 0.38. I have a bug. I have the nocturnal visit of julia all the nights and if I try to refuse, the scene starts again. I can't say no, so I can't get up to go to the living room or janice's bedroom

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
when I wanted to start a new game from version 0.38. I have a bug. I have the nocturnal visit of julia all the nights and if I try to refuse, the scene starts again. I can't say no, so I can't get up to go to the living room or janice's bedroom
Did you read the posts right above yours, all of them are about the bug.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes