LordVader

Nov 21, 2017
Hello.
After completing quest "742", the pharmacy becomes unavailable as a store - we enter the dungeon, regardless of the time.
Is this a bug?

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Guys anyone havig problem with the crack, i waited for final version of 0.37. But still i cant play with or without crack.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys anyone havig problem with the crack, i waited for final version of 0.37. But still i cant play with or without crack.
It's already been mention MULTIPLE times, the crack works with the version from the OP, I found the NOPY copy to be one, you just have to click connect a couple of times before it works, the Very Final on the other hand, doesn't work with the crack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me out with...

701. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing in front of the lifeguard tower, click on "Approach Danielle".
Danielle looks at a graffiti and tells Jason that some bastards vandalized her tower. Jason offers Danielle to help her clean the lifeguard tower.

I have done steps 699 and 700 and cannot get this to trigger
While this might not be what you're looking for, if you grab the "Completes 0.35" save from the link in my signature, you should be able to carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: aussiecraig

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also can you help me, i have no paper in danielle bedroom :
468. Go to Danielle's house and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Ask for drink". Danielle leaves the bedroom to get Jason a glass of water.
Click on the small white paper under the bed. It is a paycheck from the "TwistCams" streaming website. On this paycheck Jason finds Danielle's nickname.
It is "xBustyDanx". Now click on "Nothing important".

Janice is 550, Danielle 150 and i made all i see on walkthrough. Could you help me?
It's already been mentioned MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times, it's a bug in the 0.37Final build, it's been fixed in 0.37VeryFinal but the Very Final doesn't work with the crack.

To get the location and a work around, head here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-37-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1128#post-2817378

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant seem to get the full blowjob from the mom at the pool. Julia keeps catching me, but I cant talk to her about it.
You need to talk to her when Julia's at the pool, Julia also needs to be between 150 and 160 in relationship points.

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR VERSION 0.36 BETA 1.

For 0.36 final, refer to:
Crack 0.36 Final
any update for 0.37 version??? for save/load offline??? please help me buddy

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I love being able to repeat I think pretty much every event, however I wish there was a sort of calendar or agenda, because the events have become so many that is very hard to keep track of the who, when and where.

EDIT:

Is there any point yet to the scene where July drinks the coffee and July is masturbating? For the latter I still see the game explicitly mentioning how in a next update there will be something, is just bizarre.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017
Im downloading the bugfix 2 version now and I will upload it to MEGA when it finishes. I found it on SVS though so it was a 10 hour download and I still have 3 hours left before it finishes. Apparently the save crack still works for it though so hopefully it will be a bit less buggy for everyone.

Any Idea what's with the Inventory screen always being up and locking the game?
can't sut it off or get the other icons to work (relationships, etc)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any Idea what's with the Inventory screen always being up and locking the game?
can't sut it off or get the other icons to work (relationships, etc)
It's down to the crack.

I ran a test and found that to be the issue. works fine with the FINAL build, not so much with the VERY FINAL.

aussiecraig

Sep 27, 2018
While this might not be what you're looking for, if you grab the "Completes 0.35" save from the link in the my signature, you should be able to carry.
Thanks mate, i went with this in the end and it helped. Thanks for doing these saves, great tool to have in case some thing goes wrong

Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes