Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Here please have a look its 0.3.8 complete without the Janice thing
Found how to solve
Go to the beach, get punched by the red hooded guy, go home, sleep and the option should be there.
and sleep a couple more times and you're golden.

I've also attached the save I made with option already activated.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoFuRo

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
somebody can explain me i m connected on ptreon to load my save but i don t see my save
Check the following folder
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

If it's still hidden
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

and look for the following, playerinfo.dat, playerinfo2.dat, etc, if they're not there then you don't have any saves
and if you can, send us a screenshot the folder

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
Check the following folder
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

If it's still hidden
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

and look for the following, playerinfo.dat, playerinfo2.dat, etc, if they're not there then you don't have any saves
and if you can, send us a screenshot the folder

View attachment 636918
sorry doesn t work when i clik to load this is the result

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sorry doesn t work when i clik to load this is the result
It happens when there's an incompatibly issue with the save files,
What it means is that one or all your saves have been corrupted in someway.
best thing to do is copy the save files to another location like the desktop, delete folder completely and run the game again.
then one by one copy a save file and see which one causes it.

Last edited:

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
It happens when there's an incompatibly issue with the save files,
What it means is that one or all your saves have been corrupted in someway.
best thing to do is copy the save files to another location like the desktop, delete folder completely and run the game again.
then one by one copy a save file and see which one causes it.
when i try to save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
where is the save folder sorry to disturb you
I mentioned this in the previous post I sent you, you even quoted it

But here it is again

This is if you use windows

1-Make sure the game is not running

2- Head to this folder
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames
If hidden follow these instructions - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

3-Copy folder named "The Twist" to another locating, e.g. the desktop

4-DELETE folder named "The Twist" from the old folder, not the one you copied to the desktop

5-Run the game can check the load button.

Reactions: Luckylink3

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I might have a problem with my game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-It's a random scene, she won't be there every night.
-Best thing to do is be in the living room and move forward an hour at a time, or switch between the hallway and the living room at each hour.
-Julia should also be 40+ in relationship points.

Reactions: Luckylink3

Luckylink3

Jan 5, 2020
-It's a random scene, she won't be there every night.
-Best thing to do is be in the living room and move forward an hour at a time, or switch between the hallway and the living room at each hour.
-Julia should also be 40+ in relationship points.
Yeah that's how i understood it. Unfortunately it turned out I was stupid because after playing the newly redownloaded game she appeared one night. So thank you for the answer and sorry for the bother :)

Reactions: Anon4321

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
I mentioned this in the previous post I sent you, you even quoted it

But here it is again

This is if you use windows

1-Make sure the game is not running

2- Head to this folder
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames
If hidden follow these instructions - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-993#post-1938518

3-Copy folder named "The Twist" to another locating, e.g. the desktop

4-DELETE folder named "The Twist" from the old folder, not the one you copied to the desktop

5-Run the game can check the load button.
thanks for all sorry to disturb you but nothing what you said work i do all but always the same thing

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks for all sorry to disturb you but nothing what you said work i do all but always the same thing
Did you put anything back after deleting the save folder

Also what crack did you use, did you download any other crack along with the game

mikeyxs

Jan 25, 2018
Did you put anything back after deleting the save folder

Also what crack did you use, did you download any other crack along with the game
i don t find the save folder no file nothing for me i loved this game but it 's finish too bad i was the last time i played

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i don t find the save folder no file nothing for me i loved this game but it 's finish too bad i was the last time i played
If you didn’t find the save folder it means the app folder where it's located is still hidden, use the link I sent you above to unhide it

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes