Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does this version have any sound?
No version does, and the developer has no plans to add it in the future.

EDIT: Thanks to Paragon360, looks like KsT now does have plans to add sound, I hadn't checked his patreon page in a while, but only if he reaches a goal, and even then it might not happen until the game is complete or might only be on his new game, but he might/could still work on adding sound to the Twist as a side project.
Capture1.png

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
so play it again ??
Why play again? There are saves for each update of the game. Just pick a save game closer to where you were and use it.
In fact, the guy who made those saves followed the walkthrough to the letter.
And they also provided a save game for each different path in the game.

Reactions: zizobc

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
KsT come on man, I need to see more of Janice :love: Does anyone know what the new update is going consist of? I know there is tattoo's coming for Janice but like story wise? or does KsT like to keep that on the down low?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
KSTs patreon says otherwise.
Must be something new, it's been a while since I checked his patreon page. but most likely might not involve Twist, at least not until it's completed, so he would probably start with adding sound to his new game and slowly add sound to the twist on the side.

but even then, the goal would have to be met, before he begins adding sound. and I don't see that happening before the end of the game.

Paragon360

Jun 2, 2019
Does this version have any sound?
Not yet
Must be something new, it's been a while since I checked his patreon page. but most likely might not involve Twist, at least until it's completed so he would probably start adding sound to his new game.

but even then, the goal would have to be met, before he begins adding sound. and I don't see that happening before the end of the game.
You might be right, 2000 $ is still a long way. By the time he gets those 8000 $ a month the other game hes developing is probably released.

Reactions: Anon4321

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
There is a way to improve loading times ? the game run smooth but the loading times are killing me
Try to terminate all other programs that are not in use!! Or use CCleaner or other program to try boosting your PC, if you are an advanced user like me and you know your way around a computer you can try terminate the pc processes yourself!! That way the PC will divert more RAM and CPU for the game!! Try it then let me know!!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There is a way to improve loading times ? the game run smooth but the loading times are killing me
My computer's super fast so it might not be the case for you but I find that after I load an area once for my play session it loads more quickly whenever I return there.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
KSTs patreon says otherwise. Not there yet, 2000 $ left.
I doubt that, this goals are there since forever and since we know that game is supposed to end in 2 versions (it was posted here that his plan is to finish this game at version 0.40) I doubt we will see sound in this game.

All in all I think he is delaying this game just to make more money his $1500 goal was to work on Twist full time so that is decent salary for him. He is now pocketing $6000 a month and versions are still about a month apart so I doubt he hired a second person.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i have a bug, followed the walkthrough step by step but Kelly won't tell me that her break is at 14h, she just keeps saying "another boring day at the pharmacy". Done every step before that and my relationship with her is 25
It's not a bug, it an issue with the walkthrough, it'll be fixed with the new version 0.39

This should help. just complete all chat dialogue with Janice in the living room and Billy at school
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1220#post-3456850

rexley

Jun 26, 2018
Julia is never appearing in the living room nor the pool at night and i've done every step in the walkthrough. Am i missing something?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes