Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please ask questions.

717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).

Is there a scene added to 717? In Ver0.36.
I saw that scene in the Ver0.35.
There's no new scene on 717?
There is a new scene, but not from "asking Billy about his day with Janice" but you will have to repeat it in order to get the option to ask Rachel out to the beach during the mom swap.
I recommend ask for mom swap, go through the scene, ask Billy about his day with Janice, repeat the mom swap one more time and the option to go the beach should appear.

RealSlim

Feb 24, 2018
Can't get saves to work I followed instructions and put the saves inside the subfolder like said? I have the .36 version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't get saves to work I followed instructions and put the saves inside the subfolder like said? I have the .36 version
When you start the game are the save and load greyed out, and do you see not connected on the right side of the menu screen

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
I think you have to rotate camera around, if I remember correctly piece of paper is on the other side of the bed than the one that you normally see
I had the same issue, the paper slip is bugged but its there, just cant see it. So when you ask for a drink start clicking under the bed on the opposite side where Jason is sitting, lets say just below the white pillow, ofc under the bed. hope it helps

Reactions: Jarda V and forgotp

pcgeni

Oct 24, 2018
I had the same issue, the paper slip is bugged but its there, just cant see it. So when you ask for a drink start clicking under the bed on the opposite side where Jason is sitting, lets say just below the white pillow, ofc under the bed. hope it helps
got a picture of where to click?

Reactions: Jarda V

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
try to zoom in, ground angle etc..

Also, have you check your stats and compared them with the dump files from the Mod?
UPDATE: THIS HAS BEEN FIXED IN 0.38FINAL WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE OP

I did all that, I actually loaded my previous 0.26 saves from my collection (link in my signature), did what I did before and I hundred percent remember that the paycheck was there, I actually recall a screenshot that I posted on this thread a loong while ago and the pay check was there.

Actually I just fired up my copy of 0.35 (luckily I didn't delete it) and as you can see the paycheck is there

screenshot_20191228_152426.png

but, as you can see here, it's missing from 0.36 and 0.37Final

Fortunately, I've been reliably told it's just invisible and that if you were to spam click within the red circle (above image), you can get lucky and click on it.

screenshot_20191228_150317.png

danielle danielle's danielles nickname paycheck paycheque

Last edited:

actuallyian

Donor
Jan 18, 2018
One of my favourite games to pass some time with. Does need some performance optimisation though as my quad core machine struggles at times :-(

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
can any one plz give me file exe only coz i del it by wrong and i dont wanna download all game again

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes