Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant tall with thte teacher about homework. Allways starts strip scene.
Unfortunately it's random, there's no way to force the scene
All you can do is, return to the classroom each day until you find her at the desk with her back towards you.

Last edited:

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
After buying the egg, how do I get "Go to living room (before 16:00). Talk to Janice." step done for the latest patch?

She's never in the living room M-F after school hours or on the Weekends (13-16)

Can anyone help out? Thanks in adv

edit: after seeing the workout scene I had to go to the dining room (dont say anything to the sister) then back to the living room and it triggered, nvm.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to play this game, but I'm afraid I will do something wrong and ruin my game. I can see that the game is probably very developed and long.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After buying the egg, how do I get "Go to living room (before 16:00). Talk to Janice." step done for the latest patch?

She's never in the living room M-F after school hours or on the Weekends (13-16)

Can anyone help out? Thanks in adv

edit: after seeing the workout scene I had to go to the dining room (dont say anything to the sister) then back to the living room and it triggered, nvm.
Plus if you catch her exercising on her own or hoovering, you can go back to the hallway then back to the living room and repeat until you catch her reading.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I want to play this game, but I'm afraid I will do something wrong and ruin my game. I can see that the game is probably very developed and long.
Barring bugs (wait for the Final release of each version, typically bug free) and possible load time issues, as long as you follow the walkthrough provided (literally, step-by-step and actions stop giving +points) then you should be fine.

Just make sure you're using at least a semi-decent PC or laptop with a DX11 GPU (GPU needs a minimum of 2GB RAM itself, IMO), and a bare minimum of 4GB DDR3 RAM. Running from an SSD will help load times when they become an issue, but will not eliminate the cause.

Lastly, most tips and help needed can be found by using the links in Anon4321's sig.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The game in the OP already has the crack? and if so, does the save of the previous version work?
yes, my personal saves are from 0.40 and they work fine. never had a problem
if you're not sure you can grab one through the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Snugglepuff
OK, I just went ahead and pre-ordered the AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, would have gotten the Ryzen 7 5800x but at $170 extra for just 2 extra cores, and no other benefits, I decided it was not worth the price.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
yes, my personal saves are from 0.40 and they work fine. never had a problem
if you're not sure you can grab one through the link in my signature
it doesn't work for me when i click load the buttons disappear and there is nothing i can do just close it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
it doesn't work for me when i click load the buttons disappear and there is nothing i can do just close it
It means there's an incompatibility issue with your one or all your saves, happens when saves get corrupted, and the only way to fix it, is to delete the save folder completely.

and luckily as I said, you can grab my "completes 0.40" save by following the link in my signature
it also includes instruction on where to find the save folder.

I recommend you find the folder, delete it complete, run the game, make one save to recreate the save folder. then place my saves into the folder, replacing the files that are there.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
It means there's an incompatibility issue with your one or all your saves, happens when your saves get corrupted, and the only way to fix it, is to delete the save folder completely.

and luckily as I said, you can grab my "completes 0.40" save by following the link in my signature
it also includes instruction on where to find the save folder.

I recommend you find the folder, delete it complete, run the game, make one save to recreate the save folder. then place my saves into the folder, replacing the files that are there.
I haven't played this one for months so I had no old save so I tried your saves 38, 39 and 40

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
nop, btw can you share the Assembly-CSharp file, i broke mine then replaced it with this but is not working https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-beta1-cracked-kst.1282/post-4487104
How and where were you placing the files, did you extract them from the zip files before placing them in the folder
because I just tested 0.38 and it works fine
Screenshot 2020-11-06 024503.png

The save folder should look like this
Screenshot 2020-11-06 030008.png

As for the crack I just tested the one you linked to and it works fine

But just in case here's the UNCRACKED version of the file, you can use it to replace what you have, run the game, quit the game, then replace the file with the cracked version.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes