splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a setting to remove or shorten the transitions that fade to black in between every move? That makes the grind feel so much worse.

If there's not a setting, any modders feel able to change that?

Reactions: Rogerericdu

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Has the option to not share any of the lady's with other guys been added into the game? like the m.c [M] share route with the mc friend been changed or is that still a mandatory thing it was forced on the player in the earlier builds that's why I am asking .

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a setting to remove or shorten the transitions that fade to black in between every move? That makes the grind feel so much worse.

If there's not a setting, any modders feel able to change that?
Not a setting, and I doubt a mod can't be made to fix it. The problem is in how the game's been made.
Everything that can appear in a location is all loaded at once, and only one thing gets left visible once the transition has finished.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, since I am .05 seconds away from giving this game a 1 star i MUST know, is there ANY WAY we can convince the Dev to implement a cheat/skip function. I have been playing for TWO YEARS and still have not gotten ALOT of content to trigger properly. Only half of Billy's story and not any of some characters. I have deleted, reloaded, gone into the GUTS of my pc to clean it.

Stop the bullshit excuses and admit that this dev is milking people for cash and can barely design a game at this point? I mean I doubt brand new players will even get 60% of the content with how shit works so far if they put 50+ hours in!!!! It's not about the grind for cash (which seems to be a forgotten mechanic anyway) but the fact that EVERYTHING is SO RNG you take a full hour just to find anything that maybe 3 or 4 girls share in a particular zone/map/time period!!!!! Holy Fuck even the modded cheats require a full knowledge of Unity codes to use!!!!!!!!!

I cannot update for, or endorse, a developer that refuses to FIX THEIR GAME when they'd rather just add content ad nosium to a broken pile of shit.

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
Has the option to not share any of the lady's with other guys been added into the game? like the m.c [M] share route with the mc friend been changed or is that still a mandatory thing it was forced on the player in the earlier builds that's why I am asking .
If I remember correctly, the ntr only appears as an extra scene (incest patch) and it is optional, as I only reached step 180 so I'm not sure

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Also whoa holy fuck, why did the RELEASE of this game chane to Novemerb 1 of 2020?!?! That's some fuckery if I ever saw it. This game has been in development for SEVERAL YEARS and being at 0.6 after "initial release of 2020/11/01" with an update only 3 days later" is some lying ass bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
why did the RELEASE of this game chane to Novemerb 1 of 2020?!?!
You are around since 2018 and still haven't occured to you that the release date highlights the date when the update was uploaded here? There is no such thing as "initial release".

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
ok i played through new update with fresh new game only bugs i noticed was janice toilet sex. As soon as you enter toilet without doing any homework tasks you get the scene. i didnt push further because i think this can break your game. Other than that homework+motivational lessons can really halt your early game progress because you cant have option to talk to billy to trigger some main game events. Reason is all new content has auto trigger which pushes you to new scenes and cut scenes. Enjoy my two cents

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If I remember correctly, the ntr only appears as an extra scene (incest patch) and it is optional, as I only reached step 180 so I'm not sure
Yes NTR is totally avoidable and actually, has been since the beginning
except for a couple things as long as you don't talk about the first blow job Janice gives you to Billy step 63 NTR stuff don't get triggered.
and if you follow the link in my signature, you'll find a walkthrough that will help you do that

The couple of things you definitely have to do to progress
is selling a picture of Janice/Mom as well as Video002 to billy

as for everything else, totally avoidable.

like selling Janice's Panties, Video 001 & 003 and for Janice/Mom to give Billy a BJ are just so that you can get money
But you can workaround that by either,
-Use the cheat in Hallway C+H on the keyboard
-Go to your neighbour and offer to mow her lawn every Thursday for $25
-Steal money from Janice's purse in her bedroom at night (Random Amount)

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded again the game, put the incest patch and the 0.40 crack. But doesn't work. Load Game not avaible
in what folder are you placing them

The crack should go here, replacing the file, make sure to click "Connect"
TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed

The incest patch here
C:\Users\********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

You can find instructions on how to place them through the link in my signature

Last edited:

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
This game's development policy is the literall definition of greed... I bet the dev has the strongest finger in the world after that much milking

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes