Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, i cant ask Rebecca about homework cause everytime I enter classroom the old event with Rebecca starts (when she is nude).
Unfortunately it’s a random thing, all you can do is keep going to the classroom each day
But I have heard you’ll have better luck if you enter the classroom at 15:00

Just keep at it, as it did happen to me, I just kept going back to classroom where I eventually do catch her when she’s not nude and waiting for you.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys i need some help, the last version i play was the v0.39. When the v0.40 come out, i read something and i wait for a good walkthrough to play the v0.40 because i know that the last Janice path was really... meh. And to much NTR free. So without a good walk you can see something that you do not want see. Now i follow Anon4321 and thanks to him he really made a good walk, but the NTR is also in some word or in some sentences Janice say. Really i just do not understand why KST do this, but the last arc about Janice is like... example I fuck Danielle's Ex boyfriend plus have had sex with multiple people at the same time. Now this is a fucking chuck plot! Really why? Why she can just say... I had a fight with Danielle because i fuck her ex boyfriend?

I can understand if someone play the share path. If he like this kind of thing... good for him.. But me? No! So i am her to ask some good modder if there is some way to modify the text a little? If he can match the no NTR path with something less slutty. Without this orgy thing. I know that i am ask perhaps to much, but really i am really bored with developer who just... to please the latest donors who are NTR fan, do not see the mistaken they do in the no NTR path.

Also Anon4321 do you plan to update also the no NTR walk for this 0.41?

So in case anticipate thankses
are you crying over pixel sex?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys in the new clothes can not find the "Daily clothes"!
Maybe it will only be available in the final version?
I'm the same, we might have to wait for the final version.
Unless it the outfits that Janice wears each time you use the book on Jason's desk.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For who you can choose clothes here?
Janice and Julia
Julia, when she's in her bedroom between 13:00 and 20:00
Janice, when she's in her bedroom between 20:00 and 22:00

and Daniella at beach when she she's on lifeguard duty, after she gets a "more" revealing lifeguard suite.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
I start a new game, on day 1 I go to the toilet at school, and there starts a sex scene with Janice, is this normal or a bug?

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Is there any way to customize Janice right towards the start? Like can I give her tattoos before she's at 100 affection? I have the screwdriver and whenever I Join her in the shower, I don't get the option

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
It's a bug, which should be fixed in 0.41Final
And there's a lesson in Rebecca's class, also at the beginning of the game, when she explains at the blackboard, after a couple of dialogues, only the orbital camera remains working and I can't do anything else. I do not know the passage of the game, maybe at this moment you need to click on something, but I did not find it, and it seems to me that this is a bug.

I apologize for my English, if something is not clear, it is not my native language.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
And there's a lesson in Rebecca's class, also at the beginning of the game, when she explains at the blackboard, after a couple of dialogues, only the orbital camera remains working and I can't do anything else. I do not know the passage of the game, maybe at this moment you need to click on something, but I did not find it, and it seems to me that this is a bug.

I apologize for my English, if something is not clear, it is not my native language.
No, it's another bug, which, fingers crossed, should also be fixed in 0.41Final.
I don't know why people get it, because I only get that bug after step 185, if I try to repeat the homework after the final automatic scene.

Reactions: lf2mr

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to customize Janice right towards the start? Like can I give her tattoos before she's at 100 affection? I have the screwdriver and whenever I Join her in the shower, I don't get the option
No, you can only do those changes as you progress in the game.
If I recall correctly, you'll get the option to "customise her body" once you receive the razor

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i did everything as instructed
doesn't work
do i have to connect to patreon?
or turn off internet connection?
or something else?
No you shouldn't need to
unless you didn't click connect
if you didn't,
click it

also you can find a screen capture of how it's done, if you follow the link in my signature

Last edited:

xf2000

Oct 25, 2018
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
yes it works for me

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes